𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Bella was back to Forks. As soon as she came back, she told Clara all about Renee and even organised a video call for the two to catch up. After a nice night of video calling her mom and cuddling with Jasper, Clara was back to school.

Although most things were alright, the only thing which wasn't was the fact that Edward had asked Clara to not reveal anything to Bella. He begged her not to tell Bella anything about Emmett crossing the treaty line and nothing about Victoria being back in Forks. Clara was irritated at first and whined that Bella had a right to know and that she SHOULD know. After all, Victoria's main target was Bella and only Bella. Edward understood that point but he explained that Bella would be unnecessarily anxious like she was with the James incident and that unless they were sure of anything, he didn't want to tell her.

Clara rolled her eyes at this excuse but obliged when she saw that Edward was genuinely worried about her sister's wellbeing and mental state. She gave him a warning though that Bella was Bella and that nothing could remain in the dark for too long before she found out. Edward nodded at that and sighed remembering how persistent Bella was during the investigation of trying to find what species he was when they had first met in Forks and school.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

As soon as Clara and Bella entered the parking lot, they saw a familiar face. Jacob Black was leaning against his bike, smiling on seeing Bella. Edward glared at him and Jasper and Clara amusedly chuckled.

"I'm betting 10 bucks that what happened in the weekend is going to be revealed to Bella." Clara whispered to Jasper referring to the Victoria in Forks and Emmett crossing the treaty line.

"How are you so sure Darlin'?" Jasper chuckled.

"Cause Jacob can't shut up around Bella." She shrugged.

And just as she predicted, Jacob stated, "Charlie said you left town."

"Yeah to visit my mom." Bella nodded, "Why?"

"He's checking to see if you're still human." Edward smirked.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Look I'm here to warn you. If your kind ever come to our land again......"

"Wait what?" Bella perked her head up.

"Told you Jacob can't keep his mouth shut." Clara smirked and Jasper snorted.

"You didn't tell her?" Jacob asked in disbelief.

"Tell me what?" Bella asked growing frustrated of being left out.

"Emmett and Paul had a small misunderstanding. There's nothing to worry about that." Edward dismissed.

"Listen to you. Did you lie to get her out of town?" Jacob scoffed.

"Just leave. Now." Edward ordered through gritted teeth.

"She had a right to know. She's the one the red hair wants!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Victoria? Alice's vision?" Bella asked and turned to Clara, "You knew?"

Clara nodded. "Well I was about to tell you and even about the part where I went ballistic for a second and almost hurt them all. But Eddie told me not to and the only reason I'm listening to him is because he seems to be genuinely worried about you. But of course I already warned him that you can't be kept in the dark about this matter for too long."

Bella glared at Edward. "Why are you hiding all these from me? Why are you preventing Clara from telling me all these?" She asked, mad.

"I was trying to protect you." Edward defended.