𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢

"Um..... is thing on...?" Emmett's big voice boomed as he tapped the mic to check if he could be heard. All heads turned to face the big guy as he put up his champagne glass and announced,
"I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these past 18 years. Cause you won't be getting anymore for a while. Just ask you sister Clara."

There was a very mixed reaction. While many chuckled, others like Charlie, Renee and Bella stared awkwardly. Rosalie sighed at her husband but still chuckled while Clara buried her face in her husband's shoulder.

"Did you know he was going to mention me?" She mumbled and Jasper snorted, shaking his head.

"Darlin', I promise you that I didn't. Emmett's just very unpredictable." He stated.

Next was Jessica who spoke,
"Well Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerised by Edward or The Hair as I like to call him. And then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not captain of the volleyball team. I'm kidding. Or the student president council."

Clara silently laughed to herself at the amount of jealousy seeping through Jessica's voice even though she was trying her best to seem polite and nice. Fortunately, Jessica's speech wasn't long and Charlie went next.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth and use a gun." He low-key threatened making everyone erupt to laughter.

Then the small pixie, Alice herself walked to the stage,
"Now that you're my sister. Clara and I will make sure that you get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags."
Clara nodded in agreement at everything while Bella lowly groaned at it.

Clara giggled as Renee, who was puffy from all the sobs, sang a short lullaby for her daughter,
"Go To Sleep.
Go To Sleep.
When You Wake Up,
You'll See Me."

Esme came next, "I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such wonderful girls to the world. And into our lives. I know that we didn't have this speech segment for Clara and Jasper's wedding, so I'd like to say this for both Bella and Clara that we will cherish them and protect them forever."

The last one to go was the newlywed husband, Edward Cullen.
"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and who will accept you for who you are."
Clara smiled and looked over to her husband to see him already grinning at her and their intertwined fingers.

"I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. So let's start with forever." Edward finished his speech. Everyone, including Jasper and Clara, raised their glasses before clinking it together.

All eyes were on Jasper and Clara as the danced in the middle of the dance floor. Jasper smirked and gave Clara a look to which she smirked back and nodded. In a second, Jasper turned her around and picked her up and twirled her before putting her back on the ground releasing a chorus of 'wow' and claps.

"You two are the quiet dancer pair." Kate remarked after the dance finished and Clara and Jasper laughed.

"Yeah well she's the one who taught me that dance. Clara attended ballet classes during her childhood." Jasper stated.

"I can see that. She seems very flexible in her movement." Irina mumbled and Clara smiled.
"Thank you Irina."
"So, mi Amiga, have you ever seen a snowy place?" Carmen asked.

"A few times in Forks. But since I lived in Phoenix the majority of my life, I don't really see it often." Clara replied.

"That's great!! Sometime around next year, you can visit us in Alaska!! We've just started doing new renovations to our house." Tanya exclaimed.

"I'd love to!" Clara nodded when she suddenly heard Jacob shouting from a distance,

"What? While you're still human?! You can't be serious Bella!! Tell me you're not that stupid!!"

"Excuse me." Clara excused herself, rolling her eyes and going over to her sister and Jacob. Jasper quickly followed his wife and Edward came along in the middle, all the vampires shared glances.

"Jacob. You need to calm down. You're being too loud." Clara sternly told as they stood beside Bella.

Jacob scoffed. "Don't tell me what to do! How are you even supporting this?! Shouldn't she first turn before she does IT?! With a vampire!!"

"That's the logical part of things but I'm not their owner and neither are you. It's not in our power to decide whether they make stupid decisions or not!" Clara hissed at Jacob who had just tried to grab Bella by the arm but was stopped by Jasper.

"Are you out of your mind?! Huh? You'll kill her!!" Jacob shouted at Edward who glared back at his nemesis

"This is none of your business." Edward declared as Clara placed hand in front of Bella to protect her. Jacob let out a wolf snarl and shoved Clara's arm out of the way and jerked her out. She was just about to fall when Jasper rushed and grabbed her by the waist and stood her back up, letting out a deathly growl at Jacob.

Before Jasper could lunge at Jacob, Sam and a few of the other wolves ran and held back the almost-exploding Jacob who kept trying to wriggle free from their strong grip but in vain.

"Enough! Jacob!" Sam commanded using his alpha voice.

"Stay out of this Sam!!" Jacob retorted but Sam scolded,
"You are not going to start something that we'll have to finish!"

"She'll die." Jacob tried to reason.
"She's not our concern anymore." Sam glanced at Bella before all the wolves left, dragging Jacob away.

"Are you alright?" Jasper asked in worry and Clara gave him a smile, pecking his lips.

"Jaz, I'm fine. A small shove isn't enough to take me down." She told and he grinned, kissing her cheek.

After that small fiasco, it was finally time for Bella and Edward to leave to their honeymoon. Edward walked over to the car with his now-wife, Bella who was wearing a white dress Clara had bought for her.
Clara and Jasper stood by the side of Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle and Esme as they all cheered and threw flower petals at the car at which Edward and Bella entered.

"Don't break houses!!" Emmett smirked making Bella turn a deep shade of red and Edward playfully roll his eyes. And while the others all sighed, Clara and him erupted to laughter.

"What he means is, have fun!!" Clara interpreted and with one last laugh from the family and the newlywed couple, Edward and Bella drove off to their honeymoon.