Now Dinosaurs?!

Silver, Pip and the mammoths head toward the playground as they did. To their shocked, they see Sid with three baby reptile creatures. Silver was shocked, and so stunned for life. Sid didn't bring them back, didn't he?

"Sid!" Manny walked up angirly to Sid who was trying to get the babies to barf up one of the children.

The sloth sinked back, nervously. "Oh... Hey, Manny."

One of the babies spat out an aardvark.

"Little Johnny!" its mother cried.

Then the tiny creature ran around and knocked the ice carving. Manny tried to catch it but it was too late. The ice carving crashed into pieces.

"Oh, I'm really sorry," Sid apologized.

Silver looked around at the entire mess just as Crash and Eddie came. The entire park was destroyed. Many ice slides we're broken, wood split into halves, and one of the swings are damaged. Silver picked up the broken ice carving into her hands and glanced at them. She looked around as the creature started chasing around the animals kids as Pip nestled against her shoulder. She can't believe those reptile creatures did this. 

"This place is totalled," Crash said in disbelief

"And we didn't wreck it," Eddie agreed with a worried look.

"We're losing our touch, bro."

"The important thing is that no one got hurt," Sid reminded as he looked at the destruction that the dino cubs caused. "Except for that guy. And those three... and her."

Manny turned to Sid angrily. "I told you to take them back, and you kept them! Now look what they've done."

Sid began to back away. "Okay granted," he stammered. "We do have some discipline issues."

"Eating kids is not a discipline issue."

"But he spit them out!" he gestured over to the one with the blue eyes.

"Well, that's super," Manny ccomplained as he looked at the orange dino cub. "Let's give him a gold star! Kid of the week!"

Silver looked at the three reptiles and she knew that Sid wasn't their real mother. The babies never had any feelings but they did wreck the park. And most of all, they are always hungry when they're born. One of the baby reptiles tried to take a bite out of Pip, but the creamed colored squirrel hid behind Silver. The human girl comforted her.

"They don't belong here, Sid," Manny told him sternly. "Whatever they are, wherever you found them, take them back."

"Manny, I'm not getting rid of my kids," the sloth protested, trying to protect his cubs.

A sudden booming noise made Silver's feet stumble. She looked up in alarm as Pip whimpered and held onto her. Whoever's coming must be very big. The cubs started to whimper, fearing that they are gonna cry. 

"Oh, it's okay, it's okay," Sid tried to comfort them. "Momma's here!"

A loud roar made Silver freeze. It sounded awfully un mammall like, more like a prehistoric roar that was not from here. 

"Do earthquakes shriek?" Crash guessed.

The booming sound was getting closer. Silver nearly fell down as Ellie catches her with her trunk. In alarm, the girl knew that the giant reptile was getting closer. Crash and Eddie both fainted and fell on Ellie's tusks.

"I thought those guys were extinct!" exclaimed Ellie.

"Well then, that is one angry fossil," said Manny before he turned to Sid. "Sid!"

But Sid was already gone. He was leading the tiny reptiles in a cave. "Come on, inside, inside, inside!" he called.

Everyone begins to run away for a second and hide from the trees and rocks. Hopefully, the dinosaur won't see them.

"Nobody move a muscle," whispered Manny.

Oops, too late. A molehog was running away from the dinosaur and they gave chase again. Silver now gets a nice look. This dinosaur was orange with a dark red on the head. Her eyes are amber and she was almost the size of the trees. Manny and Ellie take Silver to safety behind a boulder as they watched the mighty beast search for her children. Sid lwatched her past until he realized that the dino cubs are about to start crying again. The female T-rex heard their whine.

"No, no, no, don't cry. Don't cry," Sid tried to quiet them down before he started singing. "We are poor little lambs who have lost our way Baa, baa..."

Fortunately, she found them as she picked the rock up. Sid screamed as the giant reptile stood in front of him. Manny, Ellie and Silver run from behind.

"Sid! Give them to her!" Manny shouted. "She's their mother!"

Silver looked ahead as Sid tried to protect the kids but he doesn't know that this was their mother. "How do I know she's their mother?" he asked.

"What do you want, a birth certificate? She's a dinosaur!"

"Well, I've put in the blood, sweat and tears to raise them," Sid shouted.

"For a day! Give them back, you lunatic!"

But Sid refused. He pointed his finger and stood his ground.  "Look! These are my kids!" he barked. "And you're gonna have to go through me to get them!"

But the female T rex didn't care. She just wanted her cubs back. Manny, Ellie and Silver watch in horror as Momma T-Rex picks Sid, Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko up in her mouth and starts to walk away carrying them.

"Sid!" the mammoths cried.

They watched as the T-rex left, Silver tried to go after Sid but the giant dinosaurs tail knocked her down. She didn't lose consciousness, though, and she watched as the dinosaur disappear. The others knew they had to follow them.