Orson

After a few hours, they arrive at a clearing just above the cliff. The purple Haenamichaurus set Lily down carefully without scratching her as Pip climbed down the Pteranodon's back. They were at a clearing of red berry bushes. The small fruit shined brightly in the light as the tropical sounds echoed. Buck started to pick a few berries off the bushes.

Buck: Got to feed Penelope. She needs gas and these berries will give it to her. 

For a moment, Buck, Pip and Lily saw that Eddie and Crash were swallowed up by a giant yellow plant monster, hanging above from the highest jungle trees.

Buck: Back off, Brenda. They're friends of mine.

Lily sighed and she tugged the plant monster, releasing the possums. They were covered in guts of slime. They shook it off and wipe the goo off their fur. Buck then fed Penelope the berries.

Eddie: So far, best day ever.

Buck: Now, tell me, what brings you to my world?

Crash: We moved out.

Eddie: Yeah! We're mature now.

Crash: Well, at first, Ellie was all "Yadda yadda yadda." And then Manny was like "Blah blah blah."

The weasel let out a chuckle.  "Hehe. Yeah, that does sound like him."

Eddie: And Diego was all. You know how he is. And then Silver said, "I don't like it but I suppose it's time. Good luck out there."

Crash: Then she hugged us, Sid scratched himself and bingo bongo in the congo, we're here!

Buck: You're telling me Ellie and Silver gave her okie dokie to this little artichokey of a mission here?

Crash: Oh yeah. Totally.

For a second there, Buck stared at them. The possums soon gave up, revealing the truth.

Eddie: Okay, okay. We snuck out. 

Crash responded by stopping Eddie's foot in progress. Buck then started to get on Penelope.

Buck: I've got to take you back home, fellas. I'm the only one that can stop Orson, but I won't be able to do that If I have you four to look after.

Eddie: But Buck, we came here to live a life of adventure like you.

Lily nodded her head. It is true that they want to explore.

Buck: You guys are nature's least likely to survive. And this is it's most dangerous place. Even for a little girl.

Eddie: Wow. Talk about a perfect match.

Lily nodded her head.

After flying far and wide, they arrive back at the cave Lily and the mammals had got in.

Buck: I'll be back in a minute, girl.

The Pteranodon nodded and began to wait. He begins to enter the save they went in. Crash, Eddie, Pip and Lily followed him. They never wanted to be sent back. They just wanted to explore the Lost World.

Crash: Buck, don't send us back.

Eddie: Yeah. we want to hang here with you.

Crash: Please, We're independent. All of us. Togather.

Lily froze, staring down at the small mammals as Pip scurried down off her shoulder. Now why are you stopping?  she thought. before her she lifted her head up. Standing in front of them, was a massive boulder. It was too big to get through, and it was so big it completely blocked the entrance. They tried to push it, but it was too strong.