Hungry cubs and Toxic Fumes

Meanwhile, after Sid gets untied, the sloth brings out some vegetables to the hungry dino cubs. They haven't eaten ever since they hatched.

"Okay. Here you go, guys," Sid chimed, holding a stafck of vegetables. "Muncher, muncher."

Sid puts the vegetables to the stone stable. Looking at the vegetables, they groaned in disgust, and tipped the rock table out of the way, knocking the veggies otu and landed on Sid.

"What!? You're not gonna eat your vegetables?" Sid asked, unaware that the dino cubs are meat eaters.  "How are you going to become big and strong, dinosaurs?"

Momma placed down a dead bird on the table, revealing that it was the carnivores eat. The cubs smile with joy.

"Oh no..." he refused. "I raised them vegetarian. It's a healthier lifestyle. I mean, look at me."

Momma nodded her head and turned the rock around.

"Excuse me. I'm trying to have a conversation here."

Momma grabbed the broccoli Sid was holding and threw him into a pond. Splash! He landed in the water. [Don't try this at home, kids.] After that, he got out of the pond.

"That's not for us kids," he told them. "Way to feathery and fleshy and...." Before he could notice, the bird's eyes open. "  ...and alive!"

The bird panicked and hid behind him.

"No, no, no, we do not eat live animals, period," Sid refused. "Now go, fly. Be free." He picked up the bird and threw him off the cliff. "Little, flightless bird. My bad."

Annoyed, Momma went back to find more food.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked. "This is how you resolve a conflict? No wonder you're single."

Momma returned back and growled. She had a giant chicken meat in her mouth and dropped it down at her cubs.

"Oh, come on. Am I talking to myself here? I say they're vegetarian, you say, 'Grrrr'. I say can we talk about this? You say, Grrrr. I don't call that communication."

Mama just growled at him.

"See, that's your answer to everything."

After a moment, a loud roar caused Momma T Rex to look up. She sensed that something big was coming. She urged the babies to come follow her.

"What are you afraid of? You're the biggest thing on Earth. Aren't you?"

Sid grabbed onto Momma's tail and they disappeared into the forest.

Silver and the others arrive in the Chasm of Death, a big gap in the ground filled with green smoke, that stretched for hours. 

"So, why do they call it the Chasm of Death?" Eddie asked.

"Well, we tried 'big smelly crack', but that just made everybody giggle," Buck suggested.

"Well, now what?" asked Manny.

Using his knife, he cuts a vine and a rib cage of a dinosaur skeleton dropped down below. Silver looked over to see if its safe as the weasel offered the girls to get on first. "Madam..."

"She is not doing that," Manny refused, even  though his wife is pregant.

Buck stopped him. "Rule number one." The others tried to answer the question but they forgot. "Come on, mammoth. You are supposed to have a good memory."