Continental Drift

It's been years since they voyage to the dinosaur age. And for one time there was now peace. But somewhere beyond the place the earth was breaking up. Would they be the ones to decide their own fate? Silver had grown older, twenty six years old. She now had longer hair, a scar on her eye, new cave clothing and had Ivy laces on her leg. With Peaches finally grown up into a sixteen year old, a mammoth's teen age, Silver was enjoying her life in the new forest. The peaceful sounds of animals chatting was like they enjoyed their day.

The warm water on her feet felt cold and fresh in her feet. From her home, Pip emerged out of her tree. Pip has grown into a fine young adult squirrel. Silver and Pip had been together ever since they met. Silver motion Pip to come to the cliff side by the ocean to collect some of the fruit by the cliff. Pip agreed. The human and her pal begin to travel through the forest and begin to find some of the fresh fruit from the trees. The sounds of the animals chittered in the forest. Some of the mammals greeted morning to her. Silver climbed up to the tree and began to pull out a peach. It reminded her of Peaches. 

She used to be as fuzzy as a doll. Pip pulled out the smallest nut in the palms of her hands. Silver giggled as her squirrel raced up her shoulder. It seems like some days were fine until a rumbling sound caused her to freeze. Silver looked up and saw the birds flying away. What was that all about? she thought. She carefully began to head over to the herd as a crack formed. That didn't sound good.

"Uh... What was that?" Ellie wondered, who is nearby after an arguement between Manny and Peaches.

Manny looked puzzled. "I don't know. Stay there. I'll come to you."

Slowly, Manny and Ellie begin to approach each other carefully. All of a sudden, the crack breaks separating them.

"Ellie!"

"Manny!"

Silver fell over as the piece of the cliff broke separating them, causing Pip to slid through eyes, screaming. 

"Dad!" Peach cried out, who noticed her dad is in trouble.

"Peaches, get back!" Manny warned her. He started to run torward the ledge to get to his daughter and wife.

"Hurry, Dad! Hurry!" Peaches cried out.

"Manny!" Diego jumps on Manny knocking him over just before he could reach them. "You never would have made it!"

Hearing a scream, Manny saw silver almost about to slip off the platform. "Silver, hold on!" He cried. He reached her with his trunk and grabbed her around her waist and held her close. Aat once, she and the three male mammals fell into the ocean adn landed on the iceberg. Coughing, Silver climbed back up and watched the horrified looks of Ellie and Peaches, watching them from below.  From behind, a hueg shift appeared, emerging from the ground.

"Ellie, behind you!" Manny cried.

"What's happening?" Peach asked, horrified.

Silver began to back away and tried to think of a way to get everyone to safey. Looking over, Manny saw a land ridge at the distence.  "Go to the land bridge! You'll be safe on the other side."

Ellie: No, Manny! No!" Ellie cried.

"I'll meet you there!  Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!"

Silver held onto the tree as the waves pushed the iceberg out of the open sea.

"Mom!" Peaches cried out.

"Get back! Get back!" Ellie warned her. They began to watch as Manny, Diego, Silver, Pip and Sid float to the ocean, further and further away into the ocean. Peaches began to sob.

"Daddy! Mom, this is all my fault!" she sobbed. "If I had just listened..."

"Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?" Ellie reminded her.

But Peaches could not help it and she was still mad at her dad that she would never get to hang out with that boy mammoth she is in love with. "What if I never see him again? And the last thing we did was fight."

Ellie frowned. "Hey, your father is the toughest, most stubborn mammoth I've ever met. He'll come back for us." She hugged her daughter gently. "That's a promise."

Ellie and Peaches went back to the land where every animal is panicking and running around. They almost felt like this was the end of the world.

"Everyone, please, settle down. Don't panic!" Ellie called everyone to calm down.

Suddenly, Peaches knew someone was with her earlier. "Wait, Mom, where's Louis? We have to find him."

"Okay, fast."

So they looked around the area searching for Louis accompanied by Crash and Eddie. They called out for his name but he seemed to be nowhere. Louis is actually a gray molehog, a friend of Peaches. He's quite small and naive and a little timid.

Peaches dashed into the falls, the place where teenage mammals come out and hang. She looked around frantically.

"Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go." Peaches pleaded. Looking up at the top of the falls. She saw a small little mammal trying to escape from the moving wall. "Louis? Louis, you have to jump."

"No! Go, save yourselves!" Louis cried out, desperately.

"We're not leaving without you."

"Oh, thank goodness."

"Jump!"

With a leap, Louis jumps and slides down backwards as an avalanche approaches his way, screaming. "This is why I travel underground!"

Peaches manages to catch him as she runs, just in time for the falls to collapse.

"Thanks for coming back," the molehog breathed in relief.

"What do you mean? You don't leave a friend behind," Peaches assured him hopefully and she returned to her mom and the crowd.

"Great, let's go," she said. "That wall is going to keep moving and crush us. We need to get to the land bridge. Any questions?"

None of them didn't answer except this little bird raising its hand. 

"Yes?"

"When you drink water through your trunk, does it taste like boogers?"

Ellie shook her head in disgust. "No. Well, sometimes. Let's move!"

Everyone agrees with the idea and they begin to follow Ellie to the land bridge, as soon as the forests started to become damaged from the moving wall.  Hopefully, Manny would get back.