mikes secret ability

At the IMP building where where the crew was just Minding their own business. Mike walked out to the crew showing the gang a picture he drew of all 5 of them.

(The picture)

Blitz was wearing a blue tuxedo with a black tie, with the words grandpa.

Moxxie and millie were in a white and black tuxedo and dress with the words aunt and uncle on it.

And loona had a red and black dress with a rose in her hair hugging mike who was in a red and blue tuxedo with mom over it and a giant word saying I love my family.

Everyone enjoyed the picture mike made them. Wow honey this picture is beautiful and very thoughtful. Said millie.

I agree and we all look amazing in it too. Said moxxie.

Blitz and loona Both hugged mike and gave him a lot of affection which made him blush.

(Later)

Moxxie was watching how to train your dragon 3 on the tv. Mike saw the tv and saw the toothless the night fury on the screen and was amazed. Moxxie saw him watching it and smiled.

Enjoying the movie kiddo. Asked moxxie.

Mikes eyes started glowing then somehow he changed into toothless. As mike changed before his eyes moxxie freaked out so loud the others stormed in the room.

Holy shit there's a dragon here. said blitz.

Millie grabbed her axe while loona figured out that the dragon was mike.

Wait stop that mike!. Yelled loona.

Mike than changed back to normal showing them it was him. Everyone was shocked that a little hellhound like him is able to change into a creature from a movie just by looking at it.

Try turning into me said Millie. Mike than began to transform into her just smaller.

Wow that's amazing sweetie how come you never told me you could do that. Asked loona.

But before mike can answer that question a knock was heard on the door. Blitz opened it up and it was a Frog demon with a gun Wearing a venom t shirt.

Alright where's that bitch who ditched me a month ago. Said the frog demon.

Loona sighed and came out. What do you want victor I told you the first time I'm not interested.

I don't give a shit. All I want is your fucking ass to be mine. Said victor pointing the gun at her.

Mike looked at the shirt and saw venom. He scanned it then became venom.

Mike grabbed victors arm making him drop the gun and panic.

Mikes venom voice: if you ever mess with my family ever again I'll eat your head off got it. Said venom mike.

What the hell are you said victor looking like he shit his pants. Half of mikes face showed and said we are venom. "On second thought" said mike before he ate Victors head. Than spitting out the bones. He than changed back to normal.

Everyone was a little disturbed but loona walked up to him and hugged him. My baby's first kill. he killed his first target. Said loona in tears.

I did what needed to be done. Plus he was gonna hurt you said mike. The others than hugged mike With smiles and than got rid of the body of victor.

Well looks like another days work anyway who wants ice cream. Said blitz.

Mike and millie raised their hands so did moxxie and loona. Well than let's go said blitz.