baby potion

Loona is hanging out with octavia today at the office mike just plays his 3ds until he got thirsty so he looked for something to drink.

"Hmmmm what to drink?" Wondered mike.

As he looked around he saw a pink liquid, thinking it was pink lemonade he drank some but then poof q pink cloud swarmed him as loona qnd octavia entered to see Mike transformed into a baby.

"Holy shit what happened to my son". Said loona.

"He must've drank the baby potion I brought with me." Said octavia.

"Via why the hell do you even have that." Asked loona.

"I was going to prank moxxie with it." Said octavia.

As they turned back to Mike he was gone. Loona notices that mike is sniffing around moxxie and he pees on him.

"Eww thats Discussing wait mike is that you!?" Said moxxie

As Mike skipped away loona and octavia started chasing him

Montage

First mike looks around verosikas office and chews on her coat than loona and via try to grab him but it doesn't work because he thinks it a game of tag. Verosika enters only to find a puppy mike her ex boyfriends daughter and her favorite coat chewed up.

Mike is now at the hazbin hotel running around until he trips husk and startles vaggie.

Mike now in the sanctum Santorum is biting Dr strange cloak and he notices this and asks loona why the boy is a baby.

"Octavia brought a baby potion and he drank it so he's stuck like this." Said loona.

"Hmmm let me see the potion" said Dr strange.

Octavia hands him the potion and looks through his book of spells to see if theres a reverse to this situation. Loona than notices mike wanting her to hold him so she picks him up and he cuddles her. Loona smiles at this and Dr strange  found the awnser.

"It'll only last for a day so mike will be back to normal in the morning " said Dr strange.

"Okay thanks dude." Said loona.

"No problem just don't let him drink that again because I've seen what a puppy can do around either hell or earth." Said Dr strange.

"Alright I might as well get rid of this." Said. Octavia.

She then throws the baby potion in the trash. And that's the end of that

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I am tired as hell right now so here you go.