loona's dream 4

Loona is on her desk holding Mike in her arms doing her work when Mike started getting fussy and squirmed in her grip.

(Come on sweetie mommy has to work). Said loona.

Moxxie than walked in then he slipped on one of mikes chew toys and landed on his head. Mike than started to giggle seeing moxxie make a fool of himself.

(Oh you like it when moxxie gets hurt huh well than I guess we set more pranks for moxxie) Said loona.

(Montage)

Moxxie gets pranked by loona all day 1st he opens the fridge only to get a pie shuved into his face. 2nd he had thumbtacks on his chair and he sat on it. 3rd he got water dumped on him when he tried going to the restroom.
And finally they made a life Size cake model of millie and when moxxie touched it it broke apart and he freaked out and millie was in on it.

(Omg moxxie it's hilarious that you fell for all the pranks I set for you today.) Said loona.

(It was you!) Said moxxie.

(Heyin my defense it made Mike laugh.)  Said loona.

Than moxxie looked at Mike and saw how moxxies humiliation made Mike smile.

(See moxxie it was just to make him happy it's all good) Said millie.

(I guess your right I'll let it slide this one time.) Said moxxie.

Loona and mike then started playing tug of war in the living room and of course loona let Mike win because he's smaller. For that blitz came out with some new toys for Mike and a blanket.

Mike than cuddles in it than gets really sleepy. Loona than cuddles with Mike and they take a Lil nap.

(Later)

Loona and mike are on earth and in their human forms. Loons got a baby stroller for Mike and went for a little walk. And while loona was caring for Mike she noticed 3 teenage women were looking at her and mike. Then they all walked over to loona.

(Hey you new here? )asked one of the women.

(Yes can I help you with something?) asked loona.

(Actually we just want to know who this cutie pie is). Said the blonde one.

Loona then decided to walk away from the three women because she became very protective of her child.

(When ever I go out in public it's either guys trying too flirt with me or women gaga overing my son.) Said loona.

Mike then looks towards his mom and gives her a confused look. Loona then places her hand on his head and rubs it making him smile as she opens a portal home.

Once she returned she noticed that parked out side was the limo of the royal goetia family. Which means one thing stolas is here.

(Shit I have to hide mike.) Said loona.

On her way to her room loona noticed her friend octavia was their so she greeted her. Octavia noticed loona hiding a child behind her so she asked who he was.

(This is Mike my ..... son) Said loona.

(Awww he's so cute is it okay if I hold him?) Asked octavia.

Loona nodded yes and handed Mike to octavia. She was in love with the baby and he giggled when she booped his snout.

(Reality)

Loona wakes up and sees her son laying close to her body. After last week loona refuses to let Mike out of her sight.