game night

It was a cold evening mike and loona were just sitting on their couch watching tv while blitz is with mayberry on a date. Loona tired of being bored decided to text colin vortex beelzebub octavia Roxanne and Gregory to see if they wanna hang out.

Later

They all arrived and then had a little game night together the first game was pie face. Mike and beelzebub were neck and neck but Mike unfortunately didn't have enough speed for it so he was hit with pie he liked it so he's fine.

(Alright next game is Jenga.) Said loona.

As they all were playing, vortex was slowly pulling it towards him and as he pulled it it fell.

(Damn it I was so damn close.) Said vortex.

(It's alright babe you did good.) Said beelzebub kissing him.

Collin, Roxanne, loona, Gregory and octavia were playing uno. Collin with 2 cards Roxanne with 5 cards loona with 1 card Gregory with 6 cards and octavia with 3 cards.

(Next color is blue 2) Said octavia.

(Well I win.) said collin.

(Dang your too good at this game. You've won 3 times In a row.) Said Gregory.

(alright now here's a game mike and Gregory made together. It's called dodge or dare). Said loona.

(It's basically candy land but funnier). Said Gregory.

(We got it off a cartoon.) Said mike.

(Okay let's play). Said octavia.

Loona rolls the dice and took a dare card: to move 5 spaces, put on a giant cowboy hat. Loona does it like it's nothing but then noticed the hat says hooker.

(My turn). Said Collin.

Card: Ice cubes in your pants. He goes along with it and imitadtely regrets it. His face looks like it's in so much pain.

(Alright I'm next I guess) Said vortex.

Vortex rolls the dice and moves 4 spaces and picks up the dare Card: sing the cleveland show theme song on the spot.

Then he starts singing.

🎶 my name is cleveland brown and I am proud to be 🎶 right back in my hometown with my new family 🎶 there's old friends and new friends and even a bear 🎶 through good times and bad times it's true love we share 🎶 and so i found a place where everyone will know my happy mustache face this is the cleveland show!🎶 

Everyone starts laughing after hearing him singing the theme song.

(My turn) said Roxanne

As she picked it up she knew she wouldn't like the dare so she picked up a dodge card: you must hand cuff yourself to the player on your left.
So she handcuffs Gregory.

Gregory picked up the dice while handcuffed to his mother. Rolled it and moved 6 spaces and picked up a dare card: eat 10 pieces of candy at once. *That's not a dare that's Tuesday) Said Gregory.

1 hr later Loona had her cowboy hat and t shirt saying I ate out of the trash a papa John's. Mike had to dress up as verosika mayday which he didn't like. Beelzebub shaved her head bald and wore a cop uniform octavia had an inflatable suit on with clown makeup. Gregory had to dump apple sauce on him. And roxy had to paint her face to look like freddy.

(Alright well my turn) Said collin who had a Bear trap on his ass. As he picked up his card it said date a wolf girl.

........
..
..
(How come nothing happened?) Said vortex.

(I'm kinda already doing that you know loona is a wolf I'm a sheep.) Said collin.

As vortex rolls his last turn and it says kiss a man. (Shit I'm not doing that).said vortex.

Later they all went home. Mike and loona passed out on her bed sleeping peacefully.

With both blitz and mayberry wondering what the fuck happened here.