sick day 3/ the letter

Morning in imp city and once again Mike is sick but not just him but loona as well. They are both in mikes rooms for quarantine purposes.

Achoo! Sneezes Mike.

"Bless you Mike". Said loona.

Sniff" thanks mom sorry I got you sick" said mike.

"It's okay I'm okaACHOO! Sneezes loona.

Blitz and mayberry entered the room bringing them soup and saltine crackers with some lemonade tea. Loona and mike took the food and thanked them for it. Mara and blitz were watching tv in the living room when they received mail for both mike and loona.

"Hun it's for loona and mike". Said mayberry.

"Well don't keep me in suspense what does it say?" Asked blitz.

As she opened up the letters and packages she reads who their from.

Day and night quill from the goetia family.

Empanadas from Collin and the cherubs.

Magic garlic bread from Gregory and Roxanne.

Tissues from angel qnd cherri .

Magic water from Dr strange.

A big pillow from spiderman.

A Nintendo 3ds and switch from vortex and beelzebub.

Pink Lemonade from verosika.

And a get well cake from moxie and millie.

"Well who knew mike and loona had so many friends". Said mayberry.

"Yeah well the kid has always been good with people so I'm not surprised". Said blitz.

Just than they received another letter but it wasn't from Somone they knew but from some random woman running an orphanage across town.

"Wait why would loona get mail from and orphanage? She already has mike". Questioned blitz.

"I'm confused about this too maybe we should ask loona about it." Said mayberry .

As they walk to the room they find loona and mike asleep Together. Not wanting to disturb them she closed the door and walked back to the couch opening up the letter then reading it.

"Dear loona hellhound"

It has come to our attention that you have adopted a hell hound pup 5 years ago not from imp city. In is clearly stated in section-631 that if a child is adopted in a separate ring than their original designated location than we remove them from the premises. The amalgam adopted association take things like this seriously and ask that you and your son Mike come to us in amalgam city in the wrath ring to discuss the custody of the child.

- superintendent pyra burn-out.

Mayberry and blitz look in fear knowing that some bull shit association want loona to give up mike.

"Blitz honey what are we gonna do." Asked mayberry.

Blitz than grabbed the letter looked at the address copied it than burned the letter. Then writes a new letter to them saying the following.

"Dear you peace of shit association"

I am blitz head of the immediate murder professionals. father of loona hellhound and grandfather of mike hellhound. I'm writing you this letter to tell you to piss off and leave my family alone. We have powerful allies that care about the kid so don't ever write here again or else it's gonna be a blood bath!!!!!!.

He than put it in an onvelope and mailed it back to the original address the first letter came from.

"Their not taking Mike away from my precious loonie I won't let them.". Said a pissed off blitz.

After that he called stolas to tell him what happened right now.

"They want to take Mike away!" Yelled stolas.

Octavia and stella heard what he Yelled and started threatening the association.

"How dare they fucking try to separate a mother from her child". Yelled stella

"I'll fucking kill them all before they even think about taking Mike from us DAD where's your fucking keys to the war ship! I'm going to blow that association off the face of hell!" Yelled octavia.

"Agreed I'll call adrelphus to see if he still has those bags of fertilizer for their fucking graves." Said stella.

"Don't worry we'll handle it blitz but call everyone and tell them the situation it's best to get all the hell we can get." Said stolas.

"Alright bye stolas" said blitz.

Mayberry and blitz were scared for mike the hardest part will be telling loona about  this because she is the legal mother of mike and she would rather die than let some assholes take her puppy from her.

They both look at Mike and loona sleeping together worried for what they're going to say to them.