days without mike

Day 1

Loona wakes up from bed and still feels upset about Mike. She is now in a depressed look she has tear stains on her face she's wearing baggy clothes and her hair is all messed up. Blitz and mayberry try to cheer her up by pranking moxxie by dumping trash on him.

(Hahahaha man we got you good). said blitz .

Loona didn't even acknowledge it she just shrugged and walked to the bathroom.

(Okay when loona is laughing at moxxies humiliation than she's really sad.) Said blitz.

(Honey try to understand her son is in a coma and she blames herself for it I think she just needs to have her space.) Said mayberry.

(You're probably right I don't know what to do about this). Said blitz.

Just than loona walked out of the bathroom and walked over to her desk to work. She got some calls about clients but she wasn't as annoyed awnsering it she was just down.

Day 2

Blitz made the family breakfast hoping loona would join Them. As she exited Mike room again she was given the food and she ate it in his room.

Blitz and mayberry became worried so they asked if loona wanted a drink like her scotch bottle or some whiskey but she refused.

(Okay loona we'll be in the living room if you need us okay sweetie.) Said mayberry.

(Sure mom what ever you say) said loona.

Day 3

Worried for his daughter blitz called vortex and beelzebub to see if they could help loona cheer up.

(Hey tex are you and beelzebub busy?) Asked blitz.

(Nope were good what's up we haven't heard from loona in a few days is everything alright). Asked vortex.

(Unfortunately no Mike is in a coma and at a hospital. ) Said blitz.

On the other end vortex and beelzebub are horrified by the fact that mike the sweetest kid in existence was in the hospital.

(The little guy is in a coma) asked beelzebub. .

(Yeah and loonas been upset for days qnd we don't know what to do so as her friends I was hoping you could help her.) Asked blitz.

(Sure man anything for our friend). Said vortex.

Later tex and beelzebub took loona to a arcade but loona doesn't look like she's having fun, so beelzebub tries some shopping for her but also didn't work. Tex than tries bowling with her but she still was depressed.

Later they returned her home and told blitz and mayberry they couldn't help and that they tried.

Day 4

Loona gets a visit from Collin( who now thanks to Charlie Morningstar can go into hell to visit his girlfriend).

(Hey lonna I was going to visit Mike at the hospital and I was wondering if you want to come with). Asked collin.

(Yes I'll come.) Said loona.

(At the hospital)

Loona and collin see Mike in bed still in a coma. And loona just started to tear up and collin was thier to comfort her.

(It's all my fault I should've done something to protect him from those kids.) Said loona.

(You didn't know this would happen it's not your fault and I believe Mike knows that too.) Said collin.

(I just wanted him to be safe unlike when he was with some asshole who treated him terribly. I said I would make sure he's safe and I blew it.) Said loona.

(Hey you didn't do this to Mike you tried to protect him from those awful kids. I know for a fact Mike loves you more than you realize.) Said collin.

When collin told loona that she looked at Mike and realized that collin was right and she noticed something in his hand to. A she looked at it was a little necklace with a little message. For loona.

(The massage)

To my dearest mother I love you with all my heart you are always doing your best and when your saved me from rampurt dolkey I knew you cared about me and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my mother than you I love you mom and I hope this necklace will make your day.

End of message.

Loona was touched by those words and she kissed mikes head and thanked collin  for bringing her here.

Day 5

Loona was feeling a little better but still wants her son back and awake so she visits Mike every day until he wakes up.

(Don't worry kiddo I know you'll wake up soon and when you do I'm going to give you the biggest hug and kisses you'll ever receive. ) Said loona to an unconscious Mike.