Halloween

It was 5:00 pm on earth and the i.m.p crew was dressing up this year for Halloween. Blitz dresses up as count Dracula, mrs mayberry dresses up as captain Marvel, moxxie dressed up as a mandalorian and so did millie. Loona dressed up as ghost spider(aka spider gwen). And mike dressed up as optimus prime.

(Alright guys time for trick or treating yall know what to do). Said millie.

(Mike you ready to get some candy) asked loona.

(Yes ma'am) Said mike.

As they walked through the streets from house to house they bumped into Roxanne wolf and Gregory who were dressed up as a vampiress And bumblebee.

(Hey Gregory how have you been?) Asked mike.

(I'm good and in 2023 our game is getting a dlc called RUIN.) Said Gregory.

(So Roxy how's life in the pizza plex.) Asked loona.

(It's doing okay I mean we're setting the place up to look all destroyed for the dlc.) Said roxy.

As they were talking both mike and Gregory wondered off. And when they're mothers relises that they were gone they freaked out.

(Omg omg ) Freddy's gonna kill me for loosing Gregory I'm on thin ice what am I gonna do. Panicked roxy.

(Get a hold of yourself  girl don't forget we are wolves we can smell our young from miles away.) Said loona.

As they sniffed for they're kids the scent lead them to a haunted house. So they charged in after them. But as they were looking they got jumpscared by people I'm costumes which  lead loona to punch one of them in the face. And roxy screaming.

(damn it now I know what it's like to be jumpscared.). Said roxy.

Loona than finds them with blitz and mayberry.

(Thank God we found you why did you wonder off.) Asked loona.

(We said we were going with Mr blitz). Said Gregory.

Later they get home and traded candy millie and mike traded m&m's for kit kits.

Loona traded blitz Hershey bars for reese's cups. And for movienight they watched nightmare before Christmas.

Than after the movie they had a sleep over so mike and Gregory sleep in the living room and roxy and loona slept on the couch.

The next morning they ate breakfast together and then went to their normal activities.

Author: happy Halloween everyone sorry this story is short I'm spending Halloween with my family so this chapter is very short but just letting you know that mike and loona had a nice Halloween. See ya.