a new friend from another franchise

It was a nice Saturday morning and mike was playing with toothless, and loona was watching tv which showed a commercial for fnaf security breach and loonas stomach starts growling.

Hey Mike do you want to go to earth. Asked loona.

Sure mom where too? Asked Mike.

It's a surprise son.

Later that day they traveled to earth inside a familiar place but it's closed.

Why do I have the feeling that were being watched. Said Mike.

Yeah same here. Said loona bringing out her gun.

As that happened 4 animal like robots started closing in on them. As they got closer 1 of the robots spoke.

(Female voice) loona?

Hey roxy it's been awhile since we last saw eachother. Said loona.

Mike looked up and the robots he saw were the ones from fnaf security breach and his mother was friends with  Roxanne wolf.

And who is this adorable little pup. Said roxy.

That's Mike my son. Said loona.

Hey ma'am it's nice to meet you. Said Mike. Roxanne only responed with a laugh and her friends giggling.

Sup little man how are you doing.  Said Montgomery gator.

Aren't you the cutiest little puppy I've ever late my optics on. Said chica.

Hello nice to meet you buddy said Freddy.

Anyway since you have a kid with you I might as well bring out my kid. Said Roxanne. Gregory come out please we have guests.

Just as she called out that name a little boy came out and greeted Mike. Hi I'm Gregory it's nice to meet you. Said Gregory.

Hi...I'm Mike nice to meet you. And wait aren't you guys supposed to be hunting him and are working for that evil bunny lady. Asked Mike.

Oh you mean vanny, yeah that's just a game and vanny is just a co-worker and Gregory is accully my son. Said Roxanne.

Wow really how come you never told me. Asked loona.

You never asked. Said roxy.

Gregory than asked Mike if he wants to go play games with him.

Sure I'd love to play with you said Mike as his wings opened up and picked up Gregory for a quick flight.

Nice I wish I could fly. Said chica.

Well it looks like our kids are becoming great friends. Said roxy.

Yeah they sure are. Said loona.