Chapter 12 - The Forgotten Memories

Broken. Horrified. Scared. That's what Aizawa saw in your eyes. Your powers were being unleashed in a flurry of chaos, but you weren't there mentally. Your mind was elsewhere, he could tell. There were cops blocking off the area, students trying to see what was happening, but they couldn't get close enough. Aizawa could only observe your mindless rampage.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Someone yelled from the crowd of students. The man turned, looking at a familiar student of his. Green messy locks of hair bounced as the boy went past the cops and straight to the man.

"Hey!" One of the cops yelled, trying to get at the boy.

"Midoriya, get back with the others," Aizawa said emotionlessly.

"What's going on? Who's that?" Midoriya looked over at you. "Is that-"

"Midoriya." Aizawa stopped the boy. "Go back with the others."

"I can help," Midoriya said, looking at Aizawa with a pleading expression.

"Then help by following the borders," Aizawa replied, his tone softening slightly. Midoriya looked away, before nodding, letting the cops take him back. Aizawa then looked towards you, lowered his goggles, and started forward.

___________________

Blurry. Everything felt blurry. Your small arms were tied down roughly, your vision spun, everything was hard to see. Where were you going? Home? What does that even mean anymore? Have you ever had one? "Subject 1, ready for testing." Suddenly, you felt someone touch your skull. Quickly, you used your power to send whatever has touched you away.

"She can still tell where you are, dumbass." Someone hissed. Then, you heard footsteps. 'Be careful around her, be very careful.' You instantly turn towards the thought. "Hello, my name is Doctor Hyuga."

"Don't come closer..." You mutter, trying to move away.

"I'm staying here." The person said. You look around, everything still spinning. "Can you see Subject 1?"

"No..." You mutter. "Everything is twisty..."

"How do you know where I am?" The person asked. 'Just for show.' 'He's watching us, she better not fuck this up.'

"You know..." You whisper back.

"Do I?" Suddenly, you feel someone grapple onto your arm, making you scream in fear. Then, tearing. Something wet landed on your face as you started to hyperventilate. "Jesus Christ." The person said you look out, noting that your vision was clearing up. However, you wished it didn't. Next to you, was a severed arm. Close to that was a man, twisted in awkward angles and torn. "Fucking monster."

You look at the person, blood falling from your young face. "D-dead..." You whisper. "I killed another one."

___________________

"I killed another one."

Aizawa heard you say as he avoided rocks that swirled around you like a vortex. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, but you couldn't hear him. The man pushed forward as he saw you raise your hands to your face.

___________________

You watched as a bird flew onto a branch outside your window. Your gaze was one of a tired child. 'Just one more.' 'He saved us.' 'SHE DID IT!' Whimpering, you close your eyes. So, so loud. However, you couldn't stop your power, like always.

Pop.

It was so quiet. The little pop. Your young eyes looked back outside, seeing bloody bits fall from the window. Tears start down your face as you realize what you have done. This could be your parents. The blood drips off the window as you back away. "I don't want to!" You scream, accidentally sending a toy flying into the wall. You cover your face as plastic bits pelt your arms, then you fall. "I'm sorry...."