the end

Bella takes the mail and sifts through it, gasping loudly

Bella takes the mail and sifts through it, gasping loudly. "Edward!" She yells loudly, her husband scrambling inside.

"What!?" He asks, confused and panicked.

Bella holds up the sage green envelope addressed in gold pen to 'Mr and Mrs Cullen'. The envelope is sealed with gold wax, stamped with a rose. "I know what it is!" She squeals.

Edward smiles wide. "Alice was right on time."

Bella rips it open - carefully - and squeals again. "'MR and MRS Cullen are invited to the marriage of James Buckley and Nora Swan', oh my god!"

Edward kisses her head as be reads over her shoulder. "It's about time." He smiles.

Meanwhile, Charlie is opening the same envelope with Sue at his side. "August? In Egypt? That's gonna be hot." He grumbles.

"At 6pm? In the desert? Honey, did you even pay attention in geography?" Sue laughs as she reads the invite with a smile. "A traditional American wedding wouldn't suit our Nora."

"Suppose you're right. At least we get to see the kiddos." He reasons.

"And you'll finally have left America before you turn 100!" She jokes.

Charlie rolls his eyes.

Jacob sits at the kitchen table, alone as usual; since his dad passed about 6 months ago he's mostly kept to himself. He opens the envelope gently and reads it as he rests his chin on his hand.

'MR Jacob Black is invited to the marriage of James Buckley and Nora Swan. By orders of Master Cheveyo Black, Master Bohdi Buckely and Miss Zelma Buckley, no refusal shall be accepted'

Jacob laughs a little as he reads the second part. He couldn't let Nora down - his dad wouldn't let him. Billy sadly passed away 4 months ago due to health complications. Its been weeks since he's seen his son and best friend. They are due back in America soon but took a detour through Africa for their wedding ceremony.

"Better find that passport." He mutters and smiles.

-

Nora runs to open the apartment door and throws her arms around her best friend. "I'm getting married tomorrow!!!"

Jacob laughs and wraps his arms around her. "About damn time!"

"Dad!!" Chevy yells and runs for his dad.

Jacob shoves Nora aside and scoops him up. "Dude! You're like 10 feet tall!"

The kid giggles which shows off his missing front teeth, a new appearance to his dad; he's now almost 6 years old. "Come on! Come meet Zelly!"

Jacob sets him down and follows Nora and Cheveyo inside. The apartment is a large open penthouse  on the outskirts of the city of Sharm El Sheikh and is way too fancy for them but it's only for a short while.