Chapter 7: First Day Dead

TW: Swearing

Midoriya looked at his hands. They were slightly translucent, giving off a soft white glow.

'This is what a ghost looks like.' He thought, wistfully. He had many dreams in his life. Many goals and hopes, but the only one that seemed to come true was his dream to be a ghost.

Midoriya had planned for this. He knew exactly what he wanted to do when he was a ghost, but first, he needed to do something. Find answer to exactly what he can do.

'Can other people see me? It didn't seem like anyone saw me before but I should check just in case. Can I touch things? Can I touch people? Can I go through walls? Can I go though people? Can people hear me?' Midoriya rambled on and on about what he could and could not do. He eventually, after an excessive amount of mumbling, decided to just test somethings out.

'It would be easier if I did all of the tests that don't involve people first. When I need to try things on a person, I should try it on someone who won't remember or who will think they are going crazy. Someone drunk or a crackhead or something.' He thought. He started looking for something to touch or move though and, seeing ad he was still at school, he thought he would try to go through one of the walls to find something.

He slowly walked up to a wall, placing his hand on it. His hand was met with the warm brick, immediately heating up his cold ghost form. He pressed his hand harder on the wall. His hand slipped though, as well has half his arm, before he regained his footing. He slowly took a step, watching as his foot stepped through as well. He forced his whole body into the wall. After feeling his body tense up for a second, he was on the other side.

He stared at the hallway in front of him, filled to the brim with small grey lockers. He walked through the empty hallway, his shoes not making a sound. His feet were on autopilot as he took in the walls around him.

He ended up in front of a random classroom. He softly touched the door sliding it open.

'Well I guess moving things won't be a problem.' He thought looking as his glowing hand touching the door. There wasn't much to do in this classroom now that he knew he could go through walls and move things. There was only one thing he needed to check now.

'Time to check the fall damage. The second floor should be enough to get the memo.' He walked up to the window, quietly sliding it open. He put his foot on the windowsill, leaning his head through the window. He pushed off his foot, closing his eyes, and jumping out into the orange light of the evening.

The wind pushing through his hair felt the same as it did when he jumped from the roof. I was nice, calming. He felt comfortable letting the wind whistle past his ears.

He soon felt the pressure of the ground, but this time, the pressure was felt without pain. He opened his eyes to see the grey pavement under him. This time, there was no blood either.

'Fuck yeah! For now, the school window, but soon I'll jump from the eiffle tower! After I get my revenge of course.' He slowly got off the ground, thinking to himself. Now that that was done, it was on to the next phase of testing.

'Now let's see what I can do with people.'

AN: Hello you beautiful losers! I really wanted yo have this chapter out earlier but I haven't been feeling to well lately. I'm a bit better now so I'll try to update more often. I just want to thank all of you guys so much for reading this! By the time I'm writing this I have over 200 reads! I'm so happy! I really wanted to post this chapter before I got to 100 but I didn't feel well and people read faster than I could keep up! It really makes me happy to see all of these people reading! Please suggest anything you want to see in this. It helps a lot when people suggest what I could write. Thank you guys again! Have a wonderful day or rest of your day or whatever! =>

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Words: 759