Chapter 48: That Was Probably Legal, If I Had To Guess

Midoriya, being the responsible ghost he is, walked to his heroics class, even though he hated the teacher. He was half an hour late, but as everyone knows, ghosts have terrible time management. That's as responsible as he was ever going to get anyways.

They were training on one of U.As many testing grounds today. The students were running around, doing some sort of exercise that Midoriya definitely did not feel like participating in. The teachers were standing off to the side, talking to each other and watching over the kids.

Midoriya walked over the where the teachers were standing. He decided to let everyone off for a little bit, given the last little prank he did. When he arrived, the teachers were still talking, at this close he could hear it was just boring stuff about the students improvement.

"Hey, what are we supposed to be doing here." He said bluntly, interrupting and scaring the teachers. That was probably one of his favorite parts of being a ghost: you get to scare people without even meaning too. He found it absolutely hilarious.

"Who said that?" All Might questioned, whipping his head around furiously in an attempt to find the culprit.

"There are literally only two invisible people in your class, so why do you immediately look as far away as your old ass eyes can possibly see? What is the purpose of that?" Midoriya questioned, dumbfounded by his stupidity.

"Ah yes. Midoriya. What do you want?" He said, with just a hint of distaste. Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"I came up here saying what I want, are you deaf? I asked what we are supposed to be doing right now?" He sassed. All Might clicked his tongue at the tone.

"The class is working on their endurance while in battle. They are sparing one-on-one for as long ad they can." Aizawa replied,  fed up with their pointless bickering.

"Alright. Who do you want me to go against?" Midoriya asked with a smirk.

'More people, more days to ruin.' This was one of Midoriyas mottos in life. It was something he chose to live by.

"Actually, you won't be needed for this exercise. Everyone already has partners and there's bo benefit for you, so you're free to leave." All Might said matter-of-factly.

"There's an uneven number of srudents without me." Midoriya said, black faced as he raised an eyebrow.

"It's been taken care of. You'd just break the rythem we have going right now of you were to jump in." All Might said.

"Alright, well if I'm not allowed in this class I'll just go bother someone else. You'll regret it, but it makes my day more fun so I'm not gonna complain!" He said with a mischievous smile as he skipped away back to the main U.A building.

Aizawa tried to stop him, but he was already gone, so he was quite literally talking to air until he figured Midoriya had probably already left.

"What have you done now, you dumbass." Aizawa sighed, exasperated.

<<<<<<<

Midoriya walked into a class he had rarely been in before. Of course, he's been to every class at least once, because the whole school deserves the pain of his half existence. Sometimes he just went to a few other classes less than others, like this one.

'Support Course. Let's see what I can explode.' He thought, until he heard a huge explosion.

'Looks like someone beat me to it.'

Midoriya walked in to find a pink haired girl, covered in grease and soot, sitting on the floor with her hands propping her up.

"Damn. Baby number 63 is so difficult!" She whined, kicking her legs as if she was a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

"Oh well! Time to do it again! I wonder, if I test it on myself, will I die? I can't die! Then who will take care of all my precious babies!?" She scramled up, rambling to herself.

Midoriya watched as she got up and went right back over to a soot covered workspace. She immediately got back to work on whatever she was doing before the explosion.

'She'll die if she tests it? Something that might explode? Sounds perfect, I'm in.' He thought to himself.

"So I heard you were looking for human test subjects." He stated, making the girl scream and another explosion to go off.

"Ow! Did you say something? Wait where are you? Who are you? Did the explosion kill you?!" She rambled on and on.

"Oh right, I forgot." Midoriya said, successfully cutting her off. He slowly turned visible, much to her amazement.

"Hey, I'm the perfect test subject. I'm dead!" He said happily.

"You're what?" She said, staring at him, wide-eyed.

"Yeah it's kinda hard to believe, but-" He was cut off by the girl.

"Wait so if you're dead that means you can't die again right?! Right?!" She said excitedly. She was practically vibrating with excitement.

"Yup, dead as dead. Nothing hurts me anymore." He said proudly.

"And you wanna be my test subject?! To test my babies?!"

"Yes! Do they explode often?" He asked, also very excited.

"All the time! But now that you're already dead I don't need to worry about jail time!" She exclaimed happily,  jumping up and down.

"Well, let's get exploding." He yelled back, smiling widely.

U.A. stopped being safe that day. Well they stopped being safe the moment a dead child came into their midst, but now there was low chance of survival. At least it made it more interesting.

A.N: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! I'm sorry I forgot to post on the weekend, but here this is ig. This was supposed to be the last chapter, but like it feels so weird to write the last one. Like I want it to be over, but it's just weird. Anyways, this book is almost done and I'll be coming out with a new one soon. Well, as soon as I can get my life together, but whatever. Anyways I'm really tired, so night night! I hope you have a great day or night or whatever?

Do you have any pets? Do you want any?

Words: 1036