Chapter 31: Catch These Hands; Oh Wait You Can't

Erasurehead cautiously stepped away from the seat Midoriya was in. Tsukauchi pulled out his handcuffs while raising his hands and walking closer to the seat as if he was trying to calm down an animal.

"We're going to need to detain you while we figure out who that is and what you're doing here. Please come quietly. It will work better for all of us." Tsukauchi persuaded. This only made Midoriya laugh, comming out in small snickers.

"I mean, I'm sure you can try but I'll be pretty hard." Midoriya replied slyly.

Erasurehead activated his quirk and shot his capture weapon at when he assumed Midoriya was. While his scarf latched itself around Midoriya, his quirk did nothing, which was to be expected.

They had relaxed a little until Midoriya started laughing.

"I applaud your effort-"

The weapon fell to the floor as if no one had ever been trapped in it.

"-but sadly, it just isn't enough." Midoriya relished in their pale faces and confused looks.

"Now I'm not going to leave or anything, because that would only make my 'life' harder, but I'm not going to be detained. I want to be right here, watching you guys find out who I am." Midoriya said, folding his hands in front of him and smiling, although neither could see this.

Tsukauchi and Aizawa stayed silent for a moment, before Aizawa sighed.

"There's not really much of a choice, now is there?" He said, sitting down.
Tsukauchi sighed, defeated, and sat down in his chair.

"Alright, as long as you don't cause any trouble, you can stay for now."

"Well, I can really stay whenever I want, and I also don't really need your permission, but I get the sentiment." Midoriya said, purposefully pissing off the detective while the hero hid a smirk.

Tsukauchi groaned and started looking back at his laptop. He pulled up the search bar, deciding to search people whose cases have been dealt with first, before remembering something.

"Hey, what's your last name again?" He said, already forgetting. Midoriya laughed before answering.

"My last name is Midoriya. Spelled M-i-d-o-r-i-y-a." He replied.

Tsukauchi typed the name into the search bar and immediately found what he was looking for. The police had a case for him just a few months ago, pretty recent.

He clicked on the profile and skimmed the small amount of information, finding probably the only thing that he completely didn't expect.

"Suicide?" He asked breathlessly.

"What?" Aizawa questioned, not understanding what was happening.

"Why does it say you committed suicide?" He clarified.

"Because I did, obviously." Midoriya sassed.

"If you committed suicide then why are you here? Or kind of here? There's a picture of you on here so why can't we see you now? It says you're quirkless, so that doesn't explain it either." Tsukauchi countered.

"Because." Midoriya waved his hand vaguely.

"You have to tell us the truth kid. We can help you, we're law enforcement. Helping people is our job, but you have to cooperate." Aizawa tried to reason. Midoriya surprised them both with a giggle.

"Okay." He said drawing out the 'ay'.

"If you guys really wanna know I'll tell you. It's not like you guys can really do anything about it. You can't even kick me out of the school, cause I'll just keep comming!" He said, excitedly snickering. He couldn't wait to tell them the truth and get a whole new set of pranks.

"So, your whole system thingy is right. I did commit suicide and I am quirkless."

Tsukauchi noted how what he said wrang out as true.

"You see, after I killed myself I suddenly woke up. I saw my dead body and the people around it. I saw the paramedics and surgeons trying to say me. I saw my funeral. I saw someone cry over my coffin, which was weird cause that guys didn't even like me, but okay. Anyways, yes I'm dead." Midoriya explained.

"So then how are you sill here? How are you able to talk to us if you dead?" Aizawa asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, about that, I don't really know. I'm guessing I'm a ghost, but I don't really have any fucking idea what I am or how the hell this happened." He replied, obviously being very helpful.

"Okay so let me get this straight. You killed yourself, came back as a ghost, and decided to fake your way back into school? Why?" Aizawa questioned.

It was time for Midoriyas killer acting skills.

"I... I've always wanted to go there, to UA I mean. After I died, I got all these abilities so I thought maybe I could get in. I didn't want anyone to know it was me so I had to go under a fake name. This has always been my dream. It was something I couldn't achieve when I was alive, but now? This is my only chance..." He said in the saddest voice he could muster.

"Stop lying and tell us the real reason." Tsukauchi said dismissively, only making Midoriya break out in laughter. Aizawa sat there very confused.

"What?" He said, voicing his confusion.

"At least half of that was a lie. Tell us the truth, you're not getting anything for lying to us." Tsukauchi said, slightly annoyed now.

"Okay, first of all, I am getting something, it's called entertainment. And second of all fine. I always  planned to tell you the truth, but it was more fun lying a little first." He said, shrugging.

"I actually just thought it would be more fun to mess with that many people, especially since I have a personal vendetta against one of those heros in training. Ooo and some of the teachers too. I really hate All Might, so I mess with him a shit ton." He laughed evilly.

"What the hell?" Aizawa asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not repeating myself."

"Okay, so I've just been teaching a dead kid out for revenge?" Aizawa asked.

"Yup, pretty much. Oh and don't expect me to leave class now, I'll still be there, fucking shit up, as I do." Midoriya stated, holding firm to the idea that he was not leaving, no matter what.

Aizawa though for a minute before responding.

"Alright, but you have to tell the class everything." He smirk, claiming false victory.

Midoriya also smirked, even though no one could see it.

"Fine. It's a deal."

AN: Hiya you beautiful losers! This took forever and I'm kinda exhausted lol, but I got it out anyways! I want to start uploading more, so I'll try. I'm also starting a new story soon. Someone recommended it to me so I thought I'd try, but it shouldn't affect the schedule for this story, so don't worry. Oh, also, thank you guys so fucking much for the views and votes and comments! It motivates me so much and I appreciate it greatly! Anyways, I'll shut up now. Have a great day or night or whatever! <3

What's your favorite Disney movie?

Words: 1180