Chapter 35: Strutting To Class

Midoriya decided he was done with his teacher bullshit. At this point, he'd rather just go to his homeroom class and face all of those unassuming, dumbass, teenagers their stupid morals that he plans to completely ignore. He faces his homeroom teacher, still slightly pissed off at him for what he said a few moments again, an stared at him.

"Let's get this confusing screaming match over with and just tell your damn students already." Midoriyas tone did not leave room for discussion. He was clearly still annoyed and would be for a while, most likely. The teachers picked up on this and decided not to push their luck.

The tired teacher nodded his head, and turned to adress the rest of the shocked teachers.

"We'll be heading to class 1-A to tell them about Midoriyas-"

"Don't call me that." Midoriya interrupted. The teacher stared at him in confusion.

"You said that was your name, didn't you?" He questioned. He was pretty sure that was what his student has said, and he didn't think he pronounced it incorrectly.

"I don't want to be associated with my family name. You can call me by my first name, Izuku." He stated. He never felt like a part of that family anyways, not even when he was alive.  I was just easier this way, and a lot less uncomfortable.

"Alright..." His teacher said, with a bit of hesitation.

"We're going to head to my class to tell the students about... Izukus situation." He said, still weirded out by the use if a first name. He also made a metal note to look more into the family later. He did still need to contact them to tell them about their sons predicament.

The teachers let them go with no further questions. The pair set out to the classroom, Midoriya still holding his mug of bitter coffee. He found it tasted fine, though maybe it could have just been that his taste buds had been messed up since he died. He never tried to eat anything, so he would know. Yet another experiment for a later date.

He also noted that it had yet to take an effect on his energy levels. He didn't know whether that was because he was dead, or because he'd only just started drinking it a few minutes ago.

Back to the dilemma of telling his classmates he's dead. He really didn't know how the best way to pull it off was. He wanted to do it in a way that would hurt his former bully, but he just couldn't think of anything. There were so many factors and reaction, and no gender, no matter how amazing, could predict emotion perfectly.

He would probably just go for the more direct approach, maybe add in a few dramatics for show. He had to make this interesting, for himself and his friends.

Midoriya was snapped out of his thought when the man in front of him suddenly stopped. He fazed throught his, as to not touch his teacher, and fell to the floor. It's time like these where he was thankful ghosts couldn't feel physical pain. He got himself off the floor and quickly stood next to Aizawa. The older man, looked straight forward when he started talking, most likely just not knowing where he was and not even bothering to try and find him.

"Okay, we're going in now. Can you at least try to be somewhat serious about this." Erasurehead sighed.

"Oh absolutely. Definitely. I'm always serious. This is a very serious matter. I've never made a joke about a serious matter. That would be very inappropriate. And I'm not inappropriate, I'm very serious." Midoriya replied in the most monotone voice he could manage, but somehow still sounded like sarcasm was an accent specific to him.

His teacher sighed again, feeling like that was all he could do at this point. He pushed the door open and walked in, his student following behind him.

They walked into a full classroom. Bakugo was screaming something about whiskers and a broken desk, but Midoriya suddenly forgot how to hear the blondes voice, deciding to instead focus his energy on literally anything else.

He say his two friends sitting at Hagakures desk. Hagakure looked over at him and whispered something to kaminari, to which he looked almost right at him and waved. Hagakure waved at him and sent him a questioning look. It was obvious his friends wanted to know what happened and what was going to happen,  but he decided to tell the later.

There were a few other groups chatting, and some people minding their own business. Shoji and Jirou were talking about some bands new song, Tokoyami was talking with Aoyama about what shampoo the bird man uses, and Tsu was talking to Todoroki about some book they read. Something about Percy and Neela and how the 'Pez dispenser joke was better than the bowling ball one'..

Anyways, Aizawa cleared his throat and did the quirk floaty 'I'll beat your ass if you don't take a fucking seat in the next three seconds' thing.

Once the class was all in their seats and quiet, the teacher decided to start talking.

"Alright class, today one of your classmates needs to share something with you. Keep your voices down." He threatened.

Midoriya really didn't know how to start this, but he decided putting it bluntly would be the most beneficial.

"Yeah, Hey. So it's me 'Izuku Ku', as you guys know me. So my names actually Izuku Midoriya and I'm fuckin dead. Surprise!"

AN: Hello you beautiful losers! I have a lot to say, so sorry haha. Sorry this is kinda short but I keep getting distracted and I can't sleep lol. Sorry this is kinda trash, I have no idea how people would react to finding out someone they know is actually dead, cause I haven't really experienced that, y'know? So yeah it's gonna kinda suck, but I'll try my best. I keep wanting to tell someone something but then I remember I don't like them so yeah, that's fun lmao. I'm also going on another trip (I legitimately hate this lmao) but I'll have my phone so I'll still post and try to read and respond to comments and stuff. This is also my fist story, so I know it's gonna have plot holes and misspellings, but I'll try my best with all that, sorry. You guys have been really supportive with this book (it just got to 80k+ in reads and the amount of vote and followers in honestly insane) and I just wanna let you guys know how much I appreciate it. It's keeps me motivated and makes me want to write more for you guys :>. Anyways, this is an annoyingly long AN, sorry. Hope you have a good day or night or whatever. <3

What's your favorite drink?

Words: 1154