Chapter 22: Yes, Ghosts Can Take Tests

Finding new ways to torment people was hard. Midoriya wanted to take it up a notch. Making a mess here and there was getting boring, repetitive. He needed something new.

That's when he got it, the perfect idea. Psychological torment. He was going to do tiny things to scare Bakugo. Well, he didn't really know how tiny these things would be, but that didn't matter.

What mattered now was finding a way to make a half legitimate backround. He'd need a fake last name too. He needed to keep the first name though, that was the first tiny thing.

Now to figure out how to enroll in school.

>>>>>>>

It wasn't as hard as he thought it would be. He made a backstory pretty easily. He was raised in another country by a family with Japanese backround. It explained his name, how he could speak the language, and why he didn't have any background in Japan. It was simple, but worked just fine.

As for the name, he had already decided to use his real first name, after that it was a matter of finding a last name. He decided it would be easier to just go by Izuku Ku. It was simple, but he didn't want to make an elaborate last name. What would happen if someone called him by his last name and he didn't react? What if he couldn't remember it? It would have been too hard to suddenly be called by a new, unfamiliar name. Ku was a name he was already some what used to.

He had asked to take a sort of entrance exam as a transfer student. His request was accepted, and now all he had to do was take the exams. It would be just like the other exams the first years took to get accepted. They kept it the same because no one was supposed to know what the exams were.

The only problem he had was the quirk part. He didn't want to give himself away immediate, so he would have to stay invisible. He needed to say he had a quirk to divert any suspicion. He couldn't just say invisibility. It wouldn't make sense since that was Hagakures quirk and he could do more with his 'quirk' than she could do with hers. He decided to put 'Poltergeist'. It made the most sense, since that was kinda what he was.

<<<<<<<

The written exam was easy. He had always been a smart person, what else did he have to do when he was alive but study after all? The fact that he had already basically taken the test had also helped quite a bit.

It was quite difficult for the proctor, however, as they couldn't see Midoriya. Or his clothes. Or his pencil. They wouldn't be able to see if he was cheating it he was just holding a phone, he would just make the phone invisible with him.

At one point they turned off the wifi for the whole school. They turned it back on when he reminded them he could just use data. They decided if he had the ability to cheat without getting caught he would do well enough in the hero world.

After he finished with the written exam, however, it was time for the physical exam. This took a little more planning on Midoriyas part, but not much.

He decided, because he couldn't get hurt, he would faze through the robots and un-faze while inside the robot. It should blow them up from the sudden pressure and Midoriya would be perfectly safe in his dead body. It was quite a simple, easy plan.

When the physical exam started Midoriya ran right in, not waiting for the timer. He'd seen this before, there was no need to get a terrible score. It was another one of his plans. He was going to beat Bakugo at everything. He loved imagining Bakugos anger at him. He would crush his dream at being number one for the time being. Just like Bakugo had crushed his life-long dream.

He did exactly as he had planned. He ran inside each of the robots he came in contact with. They told him beforehand that his points would be cut in half to make it more fair. The other students were competing with multiple other first years and he wasn't competing with anyone. It was just him and a ton of robots. It made sense.

He was at 138 points by the time the zero-pointer was released. He quickly ran into its feet, making the robot fall with the random on and off pressure it received from Midoriya fazing and un-fazing into the feet. Once he knocked it off its supports it quickly fell while he went to get more points.

Midoriya ended up with 164 points, meaning he ended up with 82 points in total. He beat Bakugos score. He beat the record. All because he was a ghost. Ghost don't get tired, they don't feel any sort of pain or fatigue. It was easy when he wasn't alive. This was one of the many times he was happy to be dead.

Now his plan was finally in action. He had been accepted into the school. It was all coming together.

He was in class 1-A.

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! So, double update! I'm feeling better than I was so that's nice ig. Anyways I just thought of this idea and I like it and it original so I'm gonna go for it? I hope you like it. I already have a few more plans for it. I'm kina excited about it actually so I hope you guys are too. I'm still gonna post again on the weekend, so that's no gonna change. Anyways, I hope you had a good day or night or whatever!

What color and/or style is your hair right now?

Words: 992