3

Y/N POV

after that day, I was scared.

scared that someone or something was watching me.

I talked to Hana about this, but something about it made her mad and kind of scared for me.

flash back

"Hana I need to talk to you about something that happened last night" I frantically spoke as Hana answered the phone.

"ok , ok calm down y/n. I'm here to listen but I need you to calm down." Hana spoke.

"no Hana you don't understand! last night after washing the dishes I got some weird invite to a 'red bash' whatever that is, and of course I didn't go because one I don't know who gave me that and also it was at 12." I frantically spoke.

"and then after I had taken a shower, I went to go lock doors and turn off lights and I came back 30 minutes later and my mirror was still fogged up! how the fuck does that make sense!?" I exclaimed.

Hana was silent on the phone.

"and the scariest thing about yesterday night was none of this. it was the fact that after I was by my self laying in bed trying to go to sleep, I looked at my camera roll and 3 pictures popped up. 3 pictures I know for a fact I did not take" I finished, breathing hard.

"y-y/n.. what were the pictures and what did they look like?" Hana spoke, her voice was slightly shaky.

"the first one was taken at 11:50 and it was a picture of some red liquid in a wine glass, so I assumed it was red wine. the second picture was taken at like 11:55, and it was a group of people. 7 guys and 3 girls to be exact. and the last picture..." I trailed off, still shaken up from what happened last night.

"the last picture, it was a picture of a girl. that looked exactly like me. but she looked, way more mature than me, and she had a masquerade mask on and a black dress that had a slit down the right leg" I explained in detail.

I waited for Hana to say something, but she was silent. "Hana are you there?" I asked.

silence.

"Hana answer me!" I grew impatient and snapped.

"uhm, y/n, I've gotta go" she said, right before quickly ending the call.

I looked at my phone in disbelief. "UGH!" I screamed out in annoyance.

present day

it's been almost a week since that incident.

Hana hadn't spoken to me since Sunday, and it was Friday. it was like middle school all over again.

"what should I do..?" I questioned myself.

I was sitting down on my little coach, my head full of questions. what should I do? who are these people? why is Hana ignoring me?

I had asked myself these questions so much in the past 5 days that only one answer is coming to mind.

I deeply sighed.

"looks like there's only one way I can find the answers that I want.." I mumbled to myself.

I got up and went to my room, headed to my closet.