6

Y/N POV

"ok so, I'm going to start from when this all started ok?" Hana asked me. I nodded and motioned for her to start talking.

"ok so, In 6th grade, me and jungwon ... we were attacked. and at first we didn't know by who, what, or why. but our parents did." Hana started.

"our parents had identified the people we were attacked by . and they also told us that the reason we had gotten attacked was because we had what we call the blue blood. it's a rare blood type that only comes to 2 people every 10 years." Hana continued to explain.

"and the blue bloods are what everyone is after. if one contains blue blood , they are a target . if one of our kind gets a hold of 1 pint of blue blood, it's worth a lot and can give us powers that no other can obtain" she said.

"our parents gave us the choice to either keep the blue blood, and be a target all of our lives, or to be turned and pass on the blue blood to someone that we cherish" Hana explained.

"ok first of all what the heck do you mean by turned, and second of all, what does any of this have to do with me?" I asked, frustrated.

"it means your the new blue blood, you carry the thing everyone wants. and if you get caught by the wrong person, you will die and they will take the powers that you posses." Ryunjin further explained.

"and turned.. well um. we aren't who you think we are.." sunoo said, glancing between everyone.

"y/n, don't be scared by us but, we are...

we're vampires y/n." Hana said.

my mind stopped working. "what" I asked, not believing what they just said.

"y'all are joking with me right. I mean cmon, vampires aren't real. and if y'all are, how could Hana come out in the daylight when we went to school, or how can she eat garlic bread without disintegrating?" I questioned all of the stereotypical vampire attributes.

it was quiet, but then they all bursted  out into a fit of laughter. I sat there with a confused look on my face.

"y/n all of those things aren't real, we can go out in the sun, we can eat garlic, and we do have hearts, but they are frozen , just like us." Jungwon chuckled.

"oh" I uttered, putting my head down in embarrassment. "ok let me get this straight. y'all are all vampires, I supposedly carry the special blue blood , and that basically puts a target on my back because everyone wants it for power. and I have to break the curse or turn into one of y'all to pass it on to someone else. anything I miss?" I asked.

"nah you pretty much nailed it" heeseung said, walking in with Jake behind him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "uhh how did you know where I live, how did you just hear what I just said, and most importantly HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" I asked the both of them.

"ok calm your butt down, I know you live here because I was here a couple nights ago. I came in the form of fog?" Heeseung answered.

"you can change forms?" I asked. I thought of it for a second and recalled his appearance. "YOU WERE IN MY BATHROOM WHILE I WAS SHOWERING ?!" I yelled at him, realizing that that unusual fog wasn't because of my shower.

"actually I formed when you were in the shower, I was actually there when you were turning out the lights." He explained.

"you can form and shape shift ?" I asked.

he nodded to confirm. "oh about that, we all have a special power . each of us is different. but please continue answering her questions heeseung and Jake." Hana said.

"uh vampires have a great sense of hearing, we could hear y'all's conversation back at the mansion." Jake said, rolling his eyes.

"and it's not hard to get in here when the silly owner doesn't have an immortal block. you need one dumbo" heeseung said.

I poked the inside of my cheek with my tounge to hold back from snapping at him.

"you act like I know what you're talking about" I hissed. "an immortal block keeps any immortal creature in their natural form out of your home. you need an immortal to install it." sunghoon spoke.

"sunghoon is the dork here. ask him anything and he'll know the answer" Niki said.

sunghoon punched his shoulder making the younger one groan.

"ok so care to tell me about y'all's powers?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"sure, I'll start. I can read minds" Hana said cheerfully. I gasped. "so all those times I would be zoning out you were laughing at me?!" I asked.

she nodded and laughed. I shook my head in embarrassment.

"I can control the elements , and Niki can teleport." jungwon spoke.

Niki then stood up and stared at me . then all of a sudden he disappeared, and reappeared in my room. "woah" I mumbled.

"I can take the form of any living creature or substance. like animals and water" heeseung said.

"I can control the weather. I can make it rain, snow, I can even make the sun appear" sunoo said.

"sunghoon is a living book. he has the knowledge of 100 Albert Einstein's. ask him what's the square root of the square root of pie and he'll give you the answer in 5 seconds" Niki said.

"jay can change people's moods. and he can also kind of like paralyze people when he makes direct eye contact with them." Sunghoon said.

"all of those are really cool. uh what about him?" I asked, pointing to Jake.

"why must you ask about me?" he said in an angry tone. I shrugged.

"he's ... different. we don't really know his power. one day he can control the worlds natural disasters the next day he can teleport. we don't know the cause of this yet." Rose stated.

"what about y'all two?" I asked to ryunjin and rose.

"I can tell the future. and rose can heal people by just a touch." Ryunjin said.

"wow, that's all cool. I wish I had powers." I said.

"you do y/n, don't you understand that because you hold the blue blood, you have to learn to use those powers and to control them. you will be very powerful one day if you do not change into one of us" Hana explained.

"well then how do I use my powers?" I asked. "we won't know until a situation comes up where your body automatically initiates it's power. now that you've initiated the power by coming to the party, you're now a target. everyone at that party knew who you were the moment you walked in. now you've got a timer. you have to learn how to use your powers to protect yourself and to break the curse." Hana said.

"legend has it that when one that possesses the blue blood acquires their power, they must use it with a significant other to break the curse" sunghoon stated.

"well this is just fantastic..."

—————————————————————————
double update bc y'all are so AMAZING and y'all got my first book to 1K reads !! 🫰🏾🫰🏾