27

Y/N POV

I finished smearing my blood onto jakes restraints and he soon broke free and ran to help the others fight off the werewolves.

I slowly made my way over to the girls and freed them both. luckily , rose quickly used her healing powers to seal the wound I had made on myself.

I sat, hunched on the side of the chair , my vision becoming blurry, but still remaining awake.

I could see the boys were trying to kill the wolves , but they already knew all of our tricks.

It's like they can tell what our next move will be before they even attack.

suddenly a wolf got to Niki and pushed him into the wall , and it made him collide with sunoo so the both of them were groaning in pain .

2 wolves were surrounding rose and Ryunjin , and Jay tried to come and help but since he lost focus on the wolf he was fighting , the wolf took its chance to attack Jay .

the wolf lunged at him, scratching his back as he clawed at Jay. Jay let out a scream of agony as the wolves nails trailed down his back.

Jay dropped to the floor and was pushed into rose and Ryunjin. "Jay?! Jay , are you ok?!" Ryunjin said, cupping jays face with both of her hands.

rose turned Jay iver and started to heal the wound on his back.

as I scanned over the place , I realized that only heeseung , Sunghoon, Jake, and jungwon were left to fight off 10 wolves.

I used all of my strength to get up and make my way over to them. "everyone stop! looks like y/n has come here to bargain" K said , amused.

"leave them. leave them alone and I.. I will give you my blood.." I said, putting my head down.

I felt a hand tenderly pull me back, making me collide into someone's chest.

it was a scent I recognized all too well. I tiredly looked up and met jakes soft gaze.

"no, I can't lose you again.." he said, sadness coating his voice.

My hand made its way up to his face, tears trickling down my face. "I'd rather me get killed than all 9 of y'all get hurt trying to protect me.." I said, showing a weak smile.

"please y/n... stay" he begged.

I looked at him for a while, memorizing his features for the last time before moving my face towards his.

our lips collided , moving in synch, letting our emotions drown out everyone and everything around us. it really felt like our last.

I pulled away. My eyes were still closed. I couldn't look at him again or else I would change my mind.

I broke out of his embrace and turned around to face K . "so do you accept to give me every single drop of your blood y/n?" K asked , completely amused by this whole situation.

"..." I couldn't answer.

'please y/n I'm begging you, I love you..' Jake said to me.

tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face. I felt like this was the last time I would be with anyone whom I actually cared about and loved.

"I..-" I was about to say yes , but an unfamiliar voice interrupted me.

"no, she nor Jake will be giving you their blood . not now , not ever. boys go take them out." A very Australian voice called out from behind us.

we all turned around and saw 7 men , they looked like vampires, attacking the wolves.

everyone else joined , but Jake stayed by my side making sure I wouldn't get caught by K.

our boys started helping out the other group of vampires take down the wolves. suddenly Jake saw K approaching Daniel so he quickly ran to push the wolf out of daniels way.

"Daniel go ! I've got this one!" He yelled. Daniel was hesitant but he soon listened to Jake and went to me.

Jake was growing tired since he hadn't gotten sleep and was using all his energy left to fight the wolves.

me and Daniel hid behind one of the chairs, he was making sure I didn't get hurt.

out of the corner of my eye I saw K transform into a wolf and pounce onto Jake.

"NO!" I shouted, but it was too late, he had already pushed Jake into one of the chairs that was indistructable to vampires, so it wounded Jake .

"y/n , no!" Daniel tried to stop me, but I was already on my feet running to where Jake was.

he was groaning in pain when I got to him.

"Jake?! Jake?! are you ok?" I frantically asked him, and all he could do was faintly smile at me.

"Jake I'm sorry , if it w-" I started to speak but I was cut off when a wolfs claw was stabbed into my arm pulling me with it.

I screamed in pain as blue blood oozed out of my arm. tears pouring down my face as the pain was unbearable.

Jakes eyes widened and he tried to get up but closed his eyes shut at the pain of where he got hit.

I was being drug across the floor infront of everyone . I slowly looked back only to see K smirking at me .

"everyone stop or y/n dies!" K shouted , making everyone freeze. I was sobbing as the wolf pulled his claws out of my arm.

K gripped me by the throat and lifted me up, almost choking me.

"now listen here, leave now, or I stab y/n's heart infront of every single one of your eyes" K said, a dangerous voice coating his aura.

everyone was silent , everyone looked defeated. I sadly smiled at them. "I love you guys" I said.

K tightened his grip on my neck, making it difficult to breath. my face crumpled in discomfort.

"let go of her!" Jake shouted. K looked annoyed at the boy and tightened his grip even more.

"Move any more and I'll choke her to death" K threatened.

'don't. it's ok. just don't ever forget me ok?' I said through my mind.

I closed my eyes letting tears continue to flow down my face.

suddenly , all of the lights in the building went out. all we heard was faint groaning and things hitting the floor before they came back on.

I felt K's grip on my neck loosen and soon go away. we all looked around to see all of the wolves dead.

then our eyes moved to the short guy twirling a bloody knife in his hands.

"sometimes it's just too easy" he said, he had an Australian accent to his voice.

"who are you?" Rose asked. "oh right, hellos we are the vampire gang called SKZ. I'm bang Chan." He introduced himself.

"bang Chan? wait! you're the one who sent me the letter?! The initials at the end of the note were B.C!!" I came to a realization.

he chuckled and nodded his head.

"hi I'm Felix. This is Jeongin, Minho, jisung, Hyunjin, seungmin , and changbin" the other Australian said.

I nodded, but soon felt a sharp sensation , almost felt like a fire rip through my chest.

"NO!" Jake screamed. I dropped to my knees and fell onto the ground. I looked down to see my heart stabbed.

"you killed my hyungs... so I will kill your soulmate..."