21

Y/N POV

as me and Jake both froze at the sound of our peers entering the house, everyone was already coming up the stairs.

at the speed of light I gently (kinda) pushed Jake off of me and grabbed my phone off of his nightstand and pretended I was just looking on my phone.

Jake caught onto what I was doing and quickly used his speed to grab a book and started reading it.

I heard them coming down the hallway , and I took a quick glance at Jake and widened my eyes before rushing over to him in a rush.

I started to quickly wipe my hands on his lips, because my lip tint was smeared all over his face.

I laughed at the situation and quickly sat back down on his bed, while he was holding back his emotions that just changed in the last 15 seconds.

as soon as my body was in the chair, Hana and rose were opening the door already.

"uh y/n why are you in jakes room?" Hana asked me. I looked up from my phone and thought of a quick answer.

"oh Jake got back and we just decided to chill in here because I didn't want to be alone when I know someone is here. and plus, he's not as bad as I thought he was" I said.

"yeah, she can be annoying as hell sometimes, but she's not that bad." Jake said, making their attention turn to him.

Hana and Rose had a shocked expression plastered on her face. "SINCE WHEN ?!" She exclaims.

I laughed at her silliness. "well that's good. now I don't have to worry about leaving y'all alone." She said, pausing .

"uh by the way, Jake , did you get a new chapstick? your lips look... different" Hana said, knitting her brows together.

I looked over to Jake with a 'dont-fuck-this-up' look and I think he got the hint.

"oh uh, yeah. I'm testing out new ones and see if they help better than my old one" Jake explained, trying not to stutter.

I held back my laughter at him. Hana looked at him weirdly and then left with Rose following closely behind her , leaving the door closed.

both Jake and I let out a sigh of relief.

then I cracked. I laughed to the point where tears were forming in the crevasses of my eyes.

"yah , that wasn't funny!" Jake whined. That just made me laugh harder.

I laughed for a good 5 minutes before finally calming down, but a serious thought came to my mind that left me overthinking.

I guess Jake noticed it because the next thing he asked me was "y/n, are you ok? you seem like you're thinking about something"

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Jake can we have a really really quick serious talk?" I asked. he pretended to think, before nodding his head.

"do you think we should tell them? I mean it's been 2 weeks since we started .... y'know... going out" I explained.

he seemed to take what I just said into deep thought because he didn't answer me right away.

"hmm well I suppose we could because you only need a few more powers before you either become one of us or be bonded together with me. I suppose we can tell them tonight ." Jake agreed.

I smiled and thanked him for listening to me , and I gave him a quick peck on his lips, and was about to pull away , but jakes hand found it's way to the back of my neck , and he connected our lips once more before pulling away with a satisfied grin on his face.

"ok love, we'll meet everyone in the living room in an hour. don't be nervous ok? we're in this together." Jake said, slightly caressing my red hot cheek.

I nodded, my cheeks flushing a deeper red color.

I then hurriedly left his room and went to mine, flustered.

I opened my door and closed it quickly , before jumping onto my bed with a big smile on my face.

"jeez how can someone make my heart flutter like he does" I mumbled to myself.

I then made myself comfortable on my bed and let my drowsiness take over me.

**

"love, wake up" I heard a faint whisper.

I groaned at the thought of waking up.

"y/n wake up, the others are waiting on us." this time I recognized the voice, it was Jake.

I slowly opened my eyes to see jake's angelic face close to mine. "whyy" I whined.

Jake chuckled. "aigoo you're so cute. but remember we're telling them about us tonight?" Jake said, recalling our earlier conversation.

I mouthed an 'o' and nodded, sitting up out of my bed. Jake chuckled. "cmon princess, it's time" Jake said in a soft voice, extending his hand out to me.

I shed a small smile and linked my hand with his before walking out of my room down the stairs to meet everyone in the living room.

everyone slightly gasped when they saw me and Jake holding hands as we approached all of our friends.

me and Jake sat parallel from everyone else on a small couch . I looked up and saw everyone looking at us expectantly.

"so first of all, thank you guys for willing to have a talk with us, this is ... really important to not only my safety but yours too" I hesitantly said, trying my best to not stutter under their gazes.

"ok , now what did y'all have to say ? Is it something urgent ?" Ryunjin asked.

I was about to speak, but Jake spoke before I could. "y/n and I ... we're soulmates..." Jake said.

everyone's eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the information they just received.

"but-but that's impossible! She's a blue blood , blue bloods soulmates can only be-!" Sunghoon started off, but me and Jake cut him off.

"if we're both blue bloods.." we said in unison.

there was a moment of silence as everyone was processing what just happened.

"guys I'm not who you think I am.."