26

Sunghoon POV

me and heeseung hyung flew up to the top of the building and carefully made our way to the vent that was located on the right hand side of the roof.

I carefully pried off the cover using my nails and quietly threw it away from us.

(remember vampires are very powerful so if he threw it , it probably ended up in antártica)

heeseung went in first , I followed closely behind him. we quickly and quietly moved through the vents checking every opening to find y/n.

I was checking our back when I accidentally ran into heeseung. luckily he caught himself quietly .

he turned around and shot me a glare. "I found y/n, she's in this room and it looks like there's at least 2 guys in the room . there might be a few more in the hallway" he whispered to me.

I nodded and waited for him to signal me to attack. he held out his hand and put up a
3....

2....

1....

when he hit one he busted through the vent and immediately went to the guard that was beside y/n , while I went to the one guarding the door and immediately snapping their neck in two.

luckily me and heeseung were fast enough so they didn't make a signal noise.

I pulled out the device that sunoo gave me and tapped the red button, signaling everyone to come in.

we both ran to y/n , taking out the needle in her arm. "y/n?! y/n, wake up. we're here!" Heeseung said, slightly shaking her.

I moved heeseung out of the way. I looked at the needle and guessed that they had put some sort of sleeping gas to her nose and mouth.

"they gave her sleeping gas, she won't be awake until it wears off." I informed heeseung.

he nodded and we waited for the others to come , but no one did.

5 minutes passed, that soon turned into 10 which turned into 15.

"hyung something's not right, we need to move and find out where the others are" I said. heeseung agreed with me and lifted y/n carefully out of the chair and onto his back.

"ok now let's get you back to safety" Heeseung mumbled.

we opened the door and saw no one. we crept through the dimly lit hallway and found a door at the end of the hallway .

"I think this is the way out" Heeseung said.

we quietly opened it and we're greeted with a dark room. "uh ... maybe not" Heeseung said .

"what is this place?" I mumbled .

suddenly lights flashed on in a spotlight type way. under the spot light we're rose , Ryunjin , and Hana tied up to a chair built for vampires.

"this can't be good.." I uttered.

another light flashed on , showing jungwon, Jay, Jake, sunoo, and Niki tied to chairs as well.

as soon as jakes eyes landed on y/n, he started trying to escape the chair , but it was useless.

Y/N POV

all I saw was black.

I could feel and hear everything around me , but I couldn't see. I felt myself on someone's back, and heard someone mumbling something.

"my head" I groaned.

wait I can talk?! I thought.

'Y/N ! baby please , I need you to wake up. we're in deep trouble right now and if they take you away from me again I swear I won't rest until I find you. please bub wake up.' I heard Jake through my mind.