22

Y/N POV

"I'm not who you guys think I am.." Jake confessed.

"I'm also a blue blood. thats why my powers are abnormal, and that's why y/n started gaining her powers when she met me" Jake explained.

"but... how?!"niki said, not believing the scenario.

"I was confused for a while, but I went to a blue blood specialist , a guy who had experienced things like this before. he said that when Hana and jungwon got rid of the curse it was passed onto me and ... me and aera..." Jake said, getting quieter as he mentioned his past lovers name.

"but when she p-passed, I was still a blue blood. her blue blood was passed down to y/n. and that's how all of this happened." Jake finished explaining.

"ok wait , I thought that when a blue blood dies, their blue blood partner also wasn't a blue blood anymore." Heeseung spoke.

"no, the rule is if they purposefully die or kill themselves then they break the curse. but since aera was ... attacked and killed, jake kept the blue blood." Sunghoon explained.

"ok wait wait wait, so you're telling me that you and him.." sunoo started saying , pointing to me and jake.

I shyly smiled and nodded.

"cute" Jay cooed.

"for how long ?!" Rose asked. "about 2 weeks. I almost was killed by him , but luckily -" I stopped speaking because of how we became to love each other.

"luckily what?" Niki asked.

the thought of telling them that Jake started making out after Jake almost giving me a hickey wasn't something I wanted to tell all of them.

suddenly Hana snorted , trying to hide her laughter and failed. she then busted out into a laughing fit.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but my confusion soon turned into horror.

"HANA DONT YOU DARE SAY A WORD!" I yelled, remembering she can read minds.

"yah! y/n I told you not to think of stuff like that around her" Jake whined.

I hid my face in my hands , embarrassed.

"turns out while we were gone , y/n and Jake had a little encounter with their lips." Hana said , in a mocking voice.

everyone's mouths dropped.

"yah! my baby's poor innocent ears!" heeseung exclaimed, covering nikis ears.

"well I'm not the one who blabbed me and Jakes personal business" i said , glaring at Hana.

she put her hands up , 'surrendering'.

"well that was an interesting conversation. anyone else want to spill something we all should know?" Jay asked, looking around the room.

"uh actually I do." I said, hesitantly.

everyone looked at me , and I took that as my que to start talking. "they're coming for us." I said.

everyone was silent. "who's they?" Jake asked. ryunjin looked up. "wait you don't know what she's talking about either?" She asked Jake.

Jake shook his head , answering a no.

I took in a deep breath.

"they're coming for us...we'll , they're coming for me. and it's not just the one wolf clan this time. it's clans from all over the country. and they want me." I said.

"y/n why the hell am I just now finding this out?! We can help you but we can't if you keep things like this to yourself" Jake scolded me.

flashback

I was waiting for Jake to come home early from hunting ; just sitting on the couch watching YouTube.

then the door bell suddenly rang. so I got up and walked to the door, checking the peephole before opening the door.

No one was at the door, so I quickly opened the door and saw a piece of paper lying on the ground.

"no , this shit happens in scary movies and I ain't about to get kidnapped" I mumbled to myself.

I quickly grabbed the paper off of the front porch and closed and locked the door.

I unraveled the note as I made my way back to the living room couch, and once I made it to the couch I read what the note said.

' you can't hide y/n forever, we will get her and you won't see it coming. goodluck. may the best immortal win.' - the werewolf's

"shit" I uttered.

they're coming after me , and we have to be ready... I thought to myself.

back to present time

"so yeah, that's basically what happened." I said, finishing the story.

"well I doubt they're going to get through our tough defense. there shouldn't be anything to worry about. we've got this covered." Sunghoon assured.

I nodded.

"anything else , anyone?" Hana asked.

No one answered , so that concluded our little 'meeting'.

Jake started up the stairs and I followed him.

"jakeyy, now we can show affection to each other without worrying about the others" I said, with a smile plastered onto my face.

he didn't answer me. he just kept walking like I wasn't there speaking to him .

"Jake?" I called from behind him, but to no avail.

we reached his room and he opened the door and tried closing it behind him , but I was quick enough to catch the door before it closed and walked in behind him.

"yah ! Sim Jaeyun , what the fuck is wrong with you?! I've been trying to talk to you the whole way up the stairs!" I slightly raised my voice.

I turned him around by the shoulders and saw his blazing eyes boring into mine; he was mad.

"what's wrong with me?! what's wrong with you , huh ?! why the fuck would you not tell me about the note. why did you keep that from me?" He yelled in my face.

"THIS! this is the reason why! because all I would get is you yelling in my face! I didn't want you to worry about me because you already worry about me too much! and look I was right, all you're doing is yelling in my face!" I yelled back at him

he scoffed. "get out" he said, abruptly.

"excuse me?" I asked. "I said get out. I don't want someone who hides important things from me in this room" he said in a very dark, low tone.

"are you shitting me right no-" I started saying but was cut off. " I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT Y/N!" he bursted.

I was shocked.

my vision started to go blurry because of my tears that were threatening to fall.

"fine." I said, holding back my emotions.

"but don't expect me to come back." I said, and ran out the door, going wherever my feet took me..,