19

Y/N POV

as I said these words , Jake closed his eyes. his forehead creasing as he was thinking of something.

he reopened his eyes after a couple of seconds and leaned in and gently kissed my lips.

this kiss was different, it was delicate , not passionate and rough like it was a few minutes ago.

I sighed as my lips parted and jakes lips were embracing my own.

"y/n, I love you.." Jake whispered in my ears . I wrapped my arms around jakes waist , still laying on top of his built body.

"I love you too jakey" I whispered quickly before burying my head in his chest. he chuckled.

My eyelids soon grew heavy and I fell asleep in the embrace of my loved one , Jake.

JAKE POV

jeez jake what were you thinking?! we could've gotten into some serious trouble just because you wanted to kiss her !

I was internally scolding myself for losing my control just now, but I couldn't help it. I knew I should wait until me and y/n were alone, but I also knew that I wanted her.

it's crazy how my mind changes . a couple of hours ago I wanted to kill y/n, and now look at me, can't stop myself from wanting to kiss her every 5 minutes.

y/n what are you doing to me? I mumbled.

I looked down slightly to look at her sleeping face. she looked ethereal.

her black hair all messed up, her eyelashes casting a slight shadow on her face, her pink tinted lips.

she looked perfect in my eyes. I smiled to myself.

"I won't lose you again my love, even if that means sacrificing myself for you.." I whispered quiet enough so that I wouldn't wake her up.

I then tilted my head down a bit to place a soft kiss onto her forehead.

then I closed my eyes and drifted into my dreamland...

Y/N POV

* time skip*

I slowly started to wake up to the feeling of something touching my face.

I slowly fluttered my eyelids open, adjusting to the bright sunlight casting in from the window.

I looked around and realized that I wasn't in my room, and then I felt a small touch on my cheek.

I tilted my head up and saw James face inches away from mine. that was when I recalled everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.

I slightly widened my eyes, my heart beat increasing speed because of our close proximity.

Jake had a small smile on his face. "good morning   젖먹이 (babe)" he whispered.

his voice was deep, a it had a husky aura to it. my face started getting warm and I tried hiding it by moving my hands to my face, but then I remembered that my hands were wrapped around his waist.

I sighed. "I thought it was a dream" I mumbled. Jake chuckled. "I still think it is. I mean to be fair a lot happened in the past 24 hours. and it's crazy to see how we are right now , especially considering how we used to view each other like yesterday" Jake spoke.

I agreed with what he was saying. I looked back up into Jakes  eyes and saw that he was already staring at me.

I got a little shy, but tried my best to hide it .

"yah , what are you looking at ?" I asked him. he didn't answer me, so I let it go and just stared back at him.

"I could get used to waking up to your face every day" he mumbled, but I could clearly hear it as if he was talking normally.

"why'd you say that so loud?" I said, bringing my hands up to my ears. all of a sudden a piercing ringing noise was echoing through my ears.

I covered both of my ears with my hands and laid my head back down on jakes chest.

"ahh, what's this ringing noise?! It hurts !!" I said.

Jake was silent.

"Jake help me" I begged, the ringing wasn't stopping and it seemed like it wouldn't stop anytime soon.

"y/n, I think you're getting your vampire hearing. this happened to me when I got mine, it should go away in the next 2-3 minutes" he assured me.

my eyes started to water, the sound wasn't painful but it was comfortable either. Imagine having a little ringing right in your ear.

after a few minutes the sound slowly got softer and softer until it stopped. I sighed out of relief.

"oh that was very uncomfortable" I sighed. Jake put a hand through my hair, slightly combing through it.

"I forgot to tell you. since we now are aware of each other, the more time we spend together the more your powers are going to trigger. and once you get the final power, we will either bond or turn you into one of us" Jake explained.

"hmm" I hummed as a response. silence swept over us and I realized that I needed to get out of his room before anyone else could see her.

"Jake I'm going to get ready ok? the others can't see me walk out of your room or they will suspect us" I said, getting off of him and out of the bed.

He nodded his head, and I started walking off heading towards his door.

but before I could reach his door, a cold , hard hand grabbed my wrist tenderly and spun me around. I had no time to react when suddenly a pair of marble like lips collided with mine.

it was only a peck but it was enough to get my heart to race. "bye y/n" he said, with a smile on his face.

I stood there, shocked for a moment, but I came back to my senses and rushed out of his room , very flustered.

I hurriedly tiptoed across the hall and opened the door to my room. once I was in, I quietly closed the door and pretended to bang my head against the door, because that man in the room across to me really makes my heart flutter in ways I didn't think ones heart could.

I clutched my heart, crimson red cheeks, and was consumed by my thoughts.

"sim Jaeyun what are you doing to my heart"...