1

It all started so quickly, first you were watching a movie with your best friend and an hour later you were sitting in the back of a police car.

~

Your phone went off. "Hey Y/n! Do you want to watch a movie with me tonight? I got your favorite movie! You can also stay at my house tonight!" Said your best friend, Melody. 

"Hey Melody! Yes, I would love to." you said back enthusiastically. "Okay, will you be there at seven?"

 "Oh yeah!" You said your goodbyes and you went upstairs to change.

-

You rang the doorbell at Melody's house. ''Hey girl! Guess what, my parents aren't here!'' You grinned. ''This is going to be the best day of our lives!'' 'Oh count on it!'' Melody shouted and you went to her room to watch the movie.

-

While you two where on Medoly her bed, watching the movie, you sudenly heard a loud BANG.

"Did you hear that?" Melody asked.

 "Yes, of course I heard that." You said and you took your pocket knife from your pocket

. "Why do you have that?" Melody asked in surprise. 

"For moments like this, stay here." You got up and walked to the door, but before You could open the door, the door was already opening. 

You jumped and stepped back. There was a man in a balaclava, black clothes and a gun in his hand. 

Melody started to scream but you stayed calm. The thief began to worry and aimed his gun at Melody. 

He shot her in the head. You were so startled that you threw your pocket knife at him and hit him in the throat. 

The thief panicked even more and lost blood. After a few minutes the thief was dead and you were so shocked that you sat in a corner of Melody's room. 

That escalated quickly.

-

The neighbors had heard Melody scream and called the police, who had arrived by now. 

The police officers decided to send you to the police station and make further decisions there. You were dragged into the police car.

IM SORRY IF THE STORY IS BAD