2

You were shivering in the police vehicle, they had decided to send you to a mental hospital. But you were completely sane! It was just a reflex!

 They told you that the fact that you killed the thief was not a normal reaction.

 After half an hour of driving you arrived at a mental hospital called Smith's Grove Sanitarium. You and an officer walked in and you saw an old man. 

"Hello, Y/n, isn't it?" you nodded your head, you didn't feel like talking. "Okay well, Y/n I'm Samuel Loomis, but you can just call me Dr. Loomis." 

you nodded your head and he told you to follow him so he could give you a tour.

-

After the tour Dr. Loomis sent you to the cafeteria to get some food. You sat down at a table. 

After a few minutes another patient walked in, you looked up and saw a tall boy with brown, short curly hair. He had handcuffs on his wrists and there were four guards with him. 

When he sat down at a table, the guards walked away to talk to the other guards. 

You wondered why the boy had so much accompaniment. You decided to walk over to him, because you didn't want to sit alone. 

You sat across from him "Hey I'm Y/n, I'm new here and I saw you sitting here so I just wanted to introduce mysel-'' But before you could finish your sentence you were interrupted by Dr. Loomis. 

"Y/n! Stay away from the pure evil!" Pure evil? What did he mean by that? You just saw a boy who needed some attention.

''What do you mean?'' You asked in surprise. ''That's Michael Myers! The pure evil! Get away from it!" 

You saw Michael squeeze his fists so hard that they turned white. "Pure evil? And did you just call him a it? You are crazy, Loomis!" 

That made Dr. Loomis very angry and he told a guard to take you to your "room."

What you didn't know was how bad Michael wanted to smash that pretty head of yours. You were so annoying.

-

you'd been in the hospital for two weeks and you always sat across from Michael in the cafeteria when Loomis was out, which was usually the case. 

The guards just kept a close eye on you two to prevent Michael from harming you. 

A guard had explained to you that Michael killed his sister when he was six and hasn't spoken or responded to anyone ever since.

 You mostly talked to Michael, but you never got a response back, he just looked at you. But it felt nice to sit with him, it somehow made you feel safe. 

You were back in the cafeteria and saw Michael walk in and sat at the same table where he always sat. You decided, as you often did, to walk over to him and sit across from him. 

"Hi! It's terrible here! I wonder how you lasted here for eleven years...'' Michael looked emotionlessly at you. 

You looked around and saw all the guards looking at you two, as they always did, but you always decided to ignore it. 

You looked at Michael's wrists with the handcuffs on them and saw that there were big bruises on his wrists. You were sure it was because of the guards, they were really rough with everyone. 

"Your wrists," you whispered, so that the guards couldn't hear it. "There are big bruises around them, it's because of the guards, right?" 

Michael did nothing at first, but decided to nod after ten seconds. You heard the guards gasp. Then you heard a guard yell, "Get Loomis! Get Loomis! This is unbelievable!" 

Michael stiffened when he heard the guard say Loomis and he clenched his fists very hard again, as he did a lot when he heard about Loomis or saw him.

-

Dr. Loomis ran into the cafeteria "guards, take Michael and Y/n to my office! This is unbelievable!" 

You saw four guards dragging Michael, one dragging him by his handcuffs. "Stop that! You're hurting him, can't you see those bruises?" You said angrily.

 "Shut up and walk with us!" Said one of the guards. You were very angry but said nothing, too afraid of the consequences.

-

You were alone in Loomis' office and he had explained to you why it was so special that Michael reacted to you, which you already knew. 

He called Michael into the office. Two guards walked in with him and handcuffed him to his seat. Loomis started talking 

"why were you responding to her, Michael?" Michael didn't react, he just looked at him with a death stare. 

"Talk, Michael! Why were you responding to a patient and never to me?" Michael squeezed his fists so hard that his nails pinched his skin and blood dripped out. 

The blood landed on the desk. "Michael... You're bleeding" You said and took a wipe from the tissue box that you saw laying on Loomis' desk. 

"Here," you said and you tried to give it to him, but Michael slapped your hand away and looked at you with his death stare. 

You got scared and put the tissue away. "S-sorry," You muttered. Loomis sighed. 

"Since you still won't respond, Michael, I might as well send you two back to your rooms. Guards! Take Michael and Y/n to their rooms!"

You were sent to your cells and you sat in your bed, thinking about Michael, until you fell asleep.