4

The next day you were sent to Dr. Loomis. "Hello Y/n, you're here because I want to tell you who you're going to share a room with." 

You nodded your head. Loomis rattled with some papers. "We've decided to put you in Michael's room because you two get along really well," Loomis explained. 

You actually already knew that he was going to put you in with Michael, but it was still kind of weird. 

Why would he put someone in a room with the most dangerous patient? And even though you thought you could get along with Michael, you didn't think it was a good idea. 

"Are you serious? Me and Michael in one cell? Yes, Michael hasn't hurt me and has responded to me a few times, but that doesn't mean I can trust him... Can't you just put me in with a girl patient?" 

Loomis shook his head. "We've already decided to put you in with Michael." 

You just nodded your head, knowing that Loomis wouldn't change his mind. 

"Okay great, come with me and I'll take you to the room." Dr Loomis said.

-

As you walked to the cell, Dr. Loomis explained that the cell was bigger than your previous cell because it was being shared. 

You were standing at the door of the cell and Michael was already inside. "Go in," Dr. Loomis said. 

You stepped inside and saw a bunk bed, where Michael was sitting on the top bunk. You signed, because you wanted to go on the top. 

You also saw a desk and a door with a small bathroom. 

You walked to the bunk bed and sat on the bottom bunk. Loomis nodded his head, closed the door, and walked away. 

You sighed, layed on the bed and closed your eyes. You had barely slept that previous night and you could finally rest. 

You slowly started to fall asleep, but your rest was soon broken by Michael jumping off the top bunk. 

You growled and opened one eye. You wanted to ask what Michael was going to do, but you didn't dare to say anything to him, afraid he would do something to you. 

You closed your eye again, but you suddenly felt the weight shift on the bed and you opened both your eyes. 

You saw Michael sitting on the end of the bed, looking at the wall. "U-uh Michael?" He turned around, looked at you and tilted his head. 

You sighed, got up from the bed and walked over to him. "Is this what you do? Sitting on a bed and looking at the wall?" 

You laughed a little and sat next to him. You fumbled in your pocket and took out a small notebook with a pen and placed it on Michael's lap. 

"I saw this on Dr. Loomis' desk, there's nothing in it so he probably didn't need it." 

You laughed under your breath. "If you want, you can write something in here to communicate or you can draw in it if you want. I already made some drawings in it when I was bored." 

Michael picked the notebook up and opened the pages, looking at your drawings. He nodded his head, moved to a blank page and began to write. 

He gave the notebook to you and you looked in it. You are different from the rest. It said, "What do you mean by that, Michael?" You asked surprised. 

Michael started writing again, but later scratched it out and put the notebook and pen in your lap.

 He shook his head and sat down on the top bunk again. You opened the notebook and looked into it to see if you could still read it, but it was pretty much scratched up. 

The only thing you could read was because you... You sighed and laid in your bed again, closed your eyes and this time you did fall asleep.