3

The next day you were in the cafeteria again and sitting opposite Michael. You didn't say anything, you were just eating. 

You thought about how awful this place was and you felt your eyes start to water.

 you looked up at Michael and for a moment he seemed concerned, but that was soon replaced by his emotionless look.

-

You all went outside and you walked to a corner where you always sat. Alone. But to your great surprise Michael followed and sat next to you. 

"Michael... Why do you want to sit next to me?" Michael looked at you and tilted his head, as if he wanted to ask you what was going on. 

"There's nothing wrong, Michael. You felt your eyes start to water again and a tear rolled down. 

Michael put his hand on your head, as if to calm you down. You laughed a little "I just hate this place... Dr. Loomis is so mean." 

Michael nodded his head in agreement. You sat side by side in silence, looking ahead, in your own thoughts. 

You wanted to rest your head on Michael's shoulder, but then decided that that wasn't a good idea. 

You two suddenly heard Dr. Loomis "Michael! What are you doing? Y/n! Did Michael attack you?''

 You frowned at him. "We're just sitting here, Michael didn't do anything!'' That seemed to surprise Dr. Loomis.

 "Ok well... Listen, Y/n," Dr. Loomis started, "We have to place you with another patient because otherwise there will be no more room for new patients. And now I see you sitting next to Michael and he's not hurting you, i know who you will be sharing a room with." 

You immediately knew what he was talking about: you were going to share a cell with Michael.