14

You woke up to the feeling of arms around your waist. Your eyes opened wide and you looked behind you to find Michael sleeping peacefully. What the hell? 

You had to get used to the fact that he no longer had his mask on. You put your fingers around his hair and felt it. It was surprisingly very soft. You smiled and gently climbed out of bed. 

When you got downstairs you put a movie on the television. Michael stepped downstairs not long after and joined you on the couch.

-

You and Michael had been watching movies for a few hours and it was getting late. You were eating some pizza you ordered and you heard the doorbell ring. "Eh? Is my father home already?" You walked to the door. "Hide, Michael." He nodded his head and went upstairs. You opened the door and didn't see your father but... 

"Dr. Loomis?" You looked at the man in surprise. "Yes, hello Y/n. Long time no see!" Said Loomis. "Yes that's true... Why are you here?" You asked Loomis. You didn't feel like talking to that man. "I wanted to ask you if you saw anything from Michael? You were well connected back in the asylum after all." You felt yourself panic a little but remained calm. "No, I didn't see anything." Loomis looked at you suspiciously but decided not to react. "Okay, thank you, Y/n." Loomis waved goodbye to you but you immediately slammed the door. 

You sighed with relief and walked into your room with the pizza and saw that Michael was sitting on your bed. You sat next to him and put the TV on. 

You were watching another movie and before you knew it you were tired again. "I'm going to... sleep." You climbed under the covers of your bed. Michael looked at you and joined you. 

You blushed and looked at him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and shoved you close to him. He had you against him with one of his legs between yours. You didn't know what to say, you were speechless. 

Michael got that weird feeling again, this time stronger than usual. He put his face closer to yours. You thought he would kiss you. Will it finally happen? Is he going to- But before you could think any further, Michael closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep. You sighed mentally and decided to sleep too.

-

You woke up to the sound of your phone going off. You opened your eyes and saw that Michael was no longer with you. You growled and grabbed your phone. 

Alice. "Yo it's Y/-" but you couldn't even finish your sentence because Alice immediately started yelling, "Y/n! Michael! H-He's been arrested! I just saw it on the news!" You couldn't believe your ears. "No- no no Alice... Tell me this is a joke i-" "It's not a joke Y/n! Watch the news! I'll call you back later" Alice hung up and you immediately looked to see if you could find anything about Michael. You opened Google and the first thing that came up was a news article saying that asylum patient Michael Myers was arrested. You started having trouble breathing and picked up a bottle of water that was on your desk and clucked it while you read the article. Twenty-one year old Michael Myers was arrested this morning after he toucht he had murdered someone. The victim was able to call 911 and the police managed to find Michael and arrested him. The victim unfortunately died of injuries. The article said. You couldn't believe it and looked up more articles and all the articles said the same. 

Michael was arrested.