9

You and Alice had decided to go to a cafe and have something to eat. When you walked into the cafe you saw Alice waving at you. You waved back and walked over to her. 

"Hi Y/n!" You smiled. "Hello Alice." As you just sat down, an employee walked up to you "hello, do you already know what you want?" You and Alice said what you wanted and the employee nodded his head. 

Meanwhile, you and Alice had a little chat and asked each other basic questions. You had a great time and the time flew by.

~Three weeks later~

You and Alice had only just met, but it felt like you had known each other for years. Alice went to sleep over and you were really looking forward to it, your father had to work in the evening so you had the place to yourself. 

You had also decided to tell Alice what had happened to you and how she had just noticed you in Haddonfield. you were nervous about it, but you wanted Alice to know.

-

You and Alice had a good time, you ordered food and watched scary movies. When the fourth movie ended, you decided to tell her everything that had happened. "Alice... There is something you should know."

-

When you had told Alice everything, she looked at you with wide eyes. "Okay, let me get this straight. You killed a thief out of reflex, then got into a mental hospital where you met the Michael Myers, you later joined him in his room and everything went much better. and after eight months you were released?" You nodded your head. 

"Oh I forgot the most important part of everything!" Alice said. You looked at her with confusement "what?" Alice chuckled "you like Michaellll" She teased. 'N-no! He- uhm... He was just- I don't like him!" Alice laughed "Yeah yeah! Sureeee! You're talking about him like a fangirl!'' 

you wanted punch this girl in the face. You felt so hot it felt like you were going to explode. "Excuse me" You said and you went to the bathroom while you heard Alice scream from laughter. 

When you were in the bathroom, you looked in the mirror. I don't really like Michael... Right?"