5

You were woken up by someone shaking you awake. You grunted, opened your eyes and flinched when you saw Michael shaking you awake. 

"U-uh... Hi Michael! What's going on?'' He handed you his notebook and you looked at what it said. The guards will come in soon, it's better if you're awake earlier. 

Michael was right about that, because the guards always had to wake you up and that was not fun at all. 

"Well thanks, Michael" You said and smiled at him. Michael nodded his head and sat down on the top bunk again. 

You also climbed the top part and grabbed Michael's notebook and pen. You sat down on the lower part of the bunk bed again and started drawing on a blank page.

-

After about ten minutes you heard the door open. You quickly hid the notebook and pen and pretended to be on the bed waiting for the guards. 

The guards walked in. "Looks like you're still alive," one of the guards said to you and had a big grin on his face. 

"Yes, what a miracle! I thought Michael would kill her right away!" Said another guard.

 You frowned a little. How can those guards say things like that? But you decided not to say anything and just walked with one of the guards. 

The other three guards handcuffed Michael and dragged him away. Michael gritted his teeth from the pain on his wounded wrists. 

You felt bad for him, but decided not to say anything. The guards took you and Michael to Dr. Loomis' office. 

You and Michael sat at the chairs and a guard cuffed Michael to his seat. "Looks like nothing bad has happened Yet, which is very good of course," Dr. Loomis said. 

You just nodded your head and Michael, as usual, did and said nothing.

-

The rest of the conversation was not interesting and Michael and you were sent outside, but when you looked around you saw Michael nowhere. 

You sighed and went to the corner where you always sat, but saw that a boy was already sitting there, the boy who was always annoying to you when you were alone. Seeing him sitting there made you very angry, you could get angry quickly. 

''Hey! That's my seat you fucker! go away!" You said angrily. The boy grinned at you

 "why should I? I will not go away for someone who is a murderer! Murderers dont deserve anything!" The boy said. 

You clenched your fists really hard to calm the anger. "Just shut the fuck up and go away! Why are you always so annoying? You know I'm always sitting here!'' 

The boy, whose name you didn't know, grinned even harder. "That's right,'' said the boy, "and that's why I'm sitting here now.'' 

You suddenly saw a shadow of a person looming over you. The boy's grin just got bigger and bigger. "Say hello to my friend," The boy said. You looked behind you and saw a big guy standing there. 

"This is Jack. He's also known for strangling freaks like you." 

You looked at the boy in disbelief. "u-uh i-i don't even know your name yet, why don't you tell me?" You asked in hopes to change the subject. 

"It's John, you freak." Said the boy, whom you now knew as John. 

"Okay Jack, show Y/n what happens when you mess with me." You looked around, thinking there would be guards, but to your surprise there wasn't even one

"Are you looking for the guards?" John laughed. "They aren't here. They're with Michael Myers, he attacked someone. 

So that's why Michael isn't here. "T-there are cameras! They can see us here!" You shouted quickly. 

"We're in a dead corner where the cameras can't see us, dummy," John said with his big grin. 

That's what made you lose your hope. You were really scared.damn! Why? This place is so bad... 

Jack threw you to the floor and he started to strangle you, sweat dripping from his head, eyes staring at you with anger and teeth clenched. 

You couldn't breathe and you felt a big bruise start to form on your neck. Tears welled up in your eyes and you tried to stay conscious, but you couldn't. 

Your vision slowly went black, but before you passed out, Jack was thrown off of you by a guard. 

Air got into your lungs and you gasped. The guard yelled for help in his walkie talkie and several other guards approached you. 

You saw a guard standing above you and he picked you up. That's when you passed out.

-

You opened your eyes, your vision was blurry, but you could see and feel that you were still being lifted so you hadn't been unconscious for long. 

The guard opened a door, walked in and laid you on a bed. You looked around and saw that it was your cell. 

"Is everything okay?" The guard asked. You felt my eyes start to water again "u-uhm yes... Thanks..." You gave him a weak smile. 

The guard nodded his head and walked out of the cell. When he was gone, you let the tears fall. 

The only thing you didn't know was that Michael was sitting on the top bunk. He got off and sat down next to you.

 You jumped because you didn't know Michael was in there too. Man, I'm such a baby! I need to stop crying. 

"Michael I-" without finishing your sentence, you wrapped your arms around Michaels waist and sobbed into his chest and told him what happend. 

Michael stiffened, but later became less tense. He ran his hand over your bruised neck. 

After a while he slowly wrapped his arms around you. You calmed down, rested on Michael and slowly fell asleep. 

Michael would teach those John and Jack fuckers something. They could not  hurt you. He would kill them in the most painfull ways he could think of. no one could hurt or even touch you, only Michael was allowed to do that last part.