7

You woke up with warm arms around your waist. you were spooned by Michael Myers. You wondered how you got into that situation, but then you quickly realized you'd fallen asleep on Michael's shoulder.

 You smiled and turned around so you could see Michael's face. He looked at ease for once. You ran your hand through Michael's short curls and looked at his face. 

Michael opened his eyes and you jumped. He frowned a little 'U-uhm sorry Michael! Your hair is just so soft..." You said with a red face. 

You wanted to get out of the bed, but Michael grabbed your wrist, pulled you back and wrapped his arms around your waist again. 

Your face was very close to his and you blushed like crazy. You felt his breath on your lips and Michael moved his face even closer to yours. You felt as if you were going to explode. 

What is he doing?  Is he trying to- but before anything happened, the door opened. You jumped out of the bed, landed weirdly on your foot -you were sure it was sprained- and jumped on the bottom bunk, just in time because the door opened and guards walked in. 

You were laying face down on your bed so they couldn't see your red face. "Y/n, are you okay?" A guard asked and he turned you around. He saw your red face. 

"Wow your face is all red, are you feeling alright?" asked the guard. "U-um... No'' You lied. "Okay, maybe it's better if you stay here, I'll bring your food here later." You thought that was a nice idea, you didn't feel like going to the cafeteria with all those people around you anyway.

-

The guard came back with your food and Michael was at the cafeteria so you were on the top bunk. While you were eating you thought back to what had happened. What did MIchael try to do? Kiss you?. Your face turned red again and you took a bite of your filthy food.

After you had eaten you put the bowl away and lay in Michael's bed. You smelled his blanket, it smells just like Michael. You smiled and closed your eyes.

-

You were awakened by two arms lifting you from your sleeping place and then throwing you onto the bottom bunk. When you looked up to see who was doing that, you saw, as you imagined, Michael. 

"Wow Michael! Couldn't you just wake me up quietly?" You asked with a frown. Michael rolled his eyes and climbed onto the top bunk. you signed and went back to sleep.

~eight months later~

"Hello Y/n, you're here because I have good news to tell you," Dr. Loomis told you. You were sent to his office by a security guard. "Because you behaved so well, we have decided that you can go home," he said with a smile. 

You looked at him with wide eyes, Can I go home already? but I've only been here for half a year. You were very surprised that you could already leave and yes, of course you were happy about it, but that also meant that you couldn't be with Michael anymore. 

You and Michael had become inseparable in the last eight months and you didn't just want to leave. "That... That's great news!" You said enthusiastically "But can I still go visit Michael?" You asked Loomis. 

He looked at you with a stern face. "Michael doesn't get visitors." You frowned but decided not to respond to it. "Okay...is it okay if I say goodbye to Michael?" Loomis smiled "yes, that's fine" You gave a sad smile "Thank you, Loomis"

-

A guard had taken you to your cell and you left yourself with Michael for a while. You walked up to him with a sad smile. 

"Michael... I'm leaving this place... Loomis said my behavior has changed and I'm leaving..." Michael walked towards you with wide eyes. "And I... I can't come to visit you... This is probably the last time we see each other...'' 

Michael shook his head and hugged you. You hugged back. "I'm sorry Michae-" before you could finish your sentence, you were pinned to the wall by Michael. 

He shook his head and came closer to you. You two were so close... But just like last time, your moment was ruined by a guard who opened the door. 

Michael jumped away from you and seemed annoyed. You hugged Michael "Goodbye, Michael... I hope you will be released soon" Michael nodded his head and the guard took you out of the cell and got you to a taxi where you were going to see your father again. 

Before you were placed in the hospital you lived with him and you were now taken to him again. Your father was very angry and disappointed in you and never came to visit you. So you found it kinda scary to go back to him, your father was not the best father after your mother died, he hardly paid you any attention and drank often. 

He also said many painful things to you when he had drunk a lot, but luckily never hit you. You got into the taxi and prepared that your father probably wouldn't even wanna look at you. 

Fear trembled through your body, fear that your father would hate you and completely ignore you. You swallowed the lump in your throat and looked through the window of the taxi as you were taken to your father.