Chapter 2: Turn Off My Mind

Gemma dropped us off at a small cafe down the road, and Becca and I waved good bye as she drove off.

"This is going to get annoying." Becca said as we took a seat at one of the tables, "Can't he just say we are like, I don't know, childhood friends."

"I'm sure he can, and we will figure it eventually. I mean we went unnoticed for two days, so maybe later will be okay." I smiled hopeful, as a waitress came over.

"Can I get you something dears?" She smiled at us.

"Um, a hot earl gray with some soya milk please."

"I'll have the same, thanks." Becca smiled at her, and once she walked away she turned to me, raising an eyebrow, "Soya milk?"

"Soy milk, that's what they call it on Love Island, and some things just stick in my mind, okay?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Have you not gotten laid? Cause I'm sure I heard something this morning."

My eyes widened at my sister, "Becca!"

She laughed and shook her head as my face turned red, "I'm just saying you need to chill. You're so easily aggravated lately."

"Well, I mean, our mom died, I'm in the middle of planning a big move, I still have to sort out all the money stuff when we get back, and I'm currently in a relationship with a man I can't be seen with. So, shoot me Becca, for being a little bit of a bitch." I took a deep breath and looked out the window.

"Forget I even said anything, God."

We sat in silence even after our teas came. Thirty minutes had passed and Harry still hadn't arrived. I could see the upset look on Becca's face as the changing of the guard started in fifteen minutes and we both knew we wouldn't make it on time.

"I'm sorry Becks." I said softly, "We should have just gone without him."

"It's fine, I'm not in the mood anymore anyways. Plus we have the rest of the trip. Can we just catch a ride to the house? Please?"

"Okay." I sighed softly, and walked up to the counter paying for our drinks.

I pulled out my phone and text Harry.

M: We are going to the house. Meet us there instead.

I sighed putting my phone away and walking back to Becca, "Ready?"

"Yeah, I got us an Uber. Should be here in two minutes."

My phone went off and I pulled it out.

H: I'm so sorry, I haven't been able to leave. We were hoping they would die down.

M: its okay.

It didn't feel like it was, but I would somehow make it okay.

Harry showed up at his house an hour after we had arrived. Becca had gone out to explore by herself and I laid on the couch reading a book.

"Hey you." He said softly, and I peeked over my book at him.

"Hi." I said softly.

"I'm sorry I ruined today."

I shook my head, "You didn't ruin anything. It's fine." I smiled softly.

He walked over and lifted my legs as he sat, popping them on top of his lap, "They don't know about this house. So I really had to wait it out to make sure we have peace the rest of the trip. I'm really sorry."

"Harry, it's fine." I reached out for his hand and he took it. I gave it a soft squeeze.

"Where's Becca?" He asked quietly, tracing small circles on my legs.

"She went out for a walk, to explore herself. I snapped at her earlier." I said closing my book and holding it to my chest, "Apparently I've been easily irritable lately."

I chewed on my lower lip and sighed.

"Baby, you've been through a lot. If you have been, it's understandable."

I nodded softly, "So I have been then?"

"Baby," he said, pushing me softly to the side, "Scoot, come here."

I moved and turned onto my side as he squeezed himself behind me holding me close.

"I don't mean to be, I just, I'm trying to be okay, but my mind is constantly going at like 100 miles per hour with everything—Shhh, I know Mags, that's why I'm telling you to not pay any mind to your sister okay? Or get offended by her words."

"I hate that I snapped at her." I turned in his arms to face him, and he kissed my nose.

"Did you apologize?" He whispered and I nodded, "Well then see, everything is fine and tomorrow we will make it up to her. Both of us, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay."

"So what do you want to do with the rest of the day?" he asked running his fingers softly through my hair.

"Well, if she hasn't eaten by the time she gets back, we should take her to get fish and chips." I said softly and he nodded.

"We can do that, I know a place they for sure won't call the paps on us."

"Okay. Good. Until then, I would really appreciate if you help me turn off my mind, I don't want to think anymore." I shook my head softly and he nodded, kissing me gently.

He reached down between my legs, and moved his fingers softly over my legging to my sensitive spot, applying pressure in the way that he knew drove me insane. He moved in slow circles as he continued to kiss me deeply. His hand soon found its way into my leggings and underwear, slipping two fingers inside me slowly. I moaned against his kiss and bit his lower lip softly. I felt as he smiled against my lips, his fingers maintaining their same pace, until I could feel myself beginning to tighten around his fingers, did he pick up the pace, his thumb running small circles over my sensitive spot until I came.

I hid my face in his neck as I moaned quietly through my high. Feeling my body relax into his, as he ran his fingers up and down my back.

"Feel better?" he whispered teasingly and I nodded, "Good."

I pulled out of his neck and kissed him softly.

We made it to a small pub near Harry's house and ordered a round of beer and fish and chips for the three of us. I was happy to see Becca in a chipper mood, and glad our little fight from earlier seemed to have been cleared.

"Why does fish taste so fresh here? This does not taste this way back home, at all." Becca smiled, biting into another piece of her fish

"Well, we get a lot of stuff locally here. It's not like frozen and moved around a lot. So I think that's why we get the better taste." Harry smiled sipping his beer.

"Well I appreciate the hard labor." Becca smiled.

Harry chuckled and looked at me, "You've been quiet, are you enjoy it?"

I nodded, "Hence the silence." I chuckled softly biting into another fry.

I tapped his finger softly on my chin and smiled, "So Becks, tomorrow, we are getting up and heading straight to Buckingham Palace. You will stand there and I will run around getting the coffees and pastries."

Becca smiled looking from me to Harry, "Thank you Harry."

"I was thinking we catch a show tonight." Harry smiled biting into a fry.

"Like a musical?" I smiled big.

"Mhm." He pulled out his phone, opening up something and sliding the phone towards us. We both leaned in at the same time and our eyes widened, looking at each other and then back at Harry.

"The Cursed Child?" We yelled at the same time causing people to turn and look at us, causing Harry to laugh as he nodded.

"Baby! Thank you!" I reached over and hugged him kissing his cheek. He smiled, kissing my nose, before turning to Becca.

"Becca, I totally fucked up today, so this is my apology.....that I booked last week." He snickered and I shoved him softly.

Becca laughed, "Well thank goodness for last week's Harry."