Chapter 15: Yes

AN: was in a smutty moody today, haha.

I got home more tipsy than I had planned, thankful I had decided to Uber there in the first place. When I got home, the living room was empty and all the lights were off, except the hall light. I made my way to the bedroom, slipping off my heels as I went, and starting to take off my bra from underneath my shirt.

I opened the door to the bedroom slowly. Our bedroom. Both of us avoided calling it that since it had been my mothers not that long ago, but, it was ours now. It felt so nice knowing something was ours.

I pulled off my skinny jeans and quickly crawled into bed, not bothering to do anything else. I couldn't help how playful I was feeling, even with how peaceful Harry looked sleeping.

I moved close to him, my hand palming over his length softly. My other hand running softly through his hair. He stirred slightly, as he grew hard under my palm, I leaned in and kissed his lips softly, over and over until I felt him start to kiss me back.

He smiled against our kiss, biting my lower lip softly, his voice was filled with sleep, "Margarita."

I giggled against his lips, my hand moving under the band of his briefs, wrapping around his length, I moved it along the tip, and smiled as he sucked in air.

"What did they put in those drinks?" He said, breathy, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing. I just love you. That's all." I said playfully, kissing him again. My hand moving teasingly slow along his length.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, gripping my hair tightly. He tugged my head back by my hair, placing a strong bite on my neck, sucking it gently to soothe the pain. I groaned as he kept kissing along my neck, up to my ear, sucking on it softly.

He removed my hand from his length, taking it in one hand along with my other and pinning them over my head. He kissed down my neck as his other hand pushed my shirt up and over my breasts. His hand palming over them, pinching my nipples, tugging on them aggressively, then softly. Switching between the two pressures. My moans, growing slightly louder, to which he quickly moved his hand over my mouth. His tongue replacing his fingers, his teeth scraping softly along the skin of my chest.

I felt the amazing pressure growing between my legs, the amazing sensation in my lower stomach taking over. I bit the palm of his hand softly and he chuckled, removing his hand and kissing me gently, he released my hands and maneuvered himself on top of me.

"Baby, I'm going to be very forward right now." He said in a heavy whisper, kissing me softly again, taking my lower lip in his teeth as he pulled away.

I giggled, and whispered, "How so?"

He leaned in, and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you Maggie. Fuck you so good, you won't be able to get up tomorrow."

I felt my entire body flush, as I moaned softly against his words. He kissed me deeply this time. Hungrily. He moved his lips down my body, slipping my shirt off along the way, my underwear quickly following.

His mouth and tongue were between my legs before I had a chance to catch my breath. His tongue creating small circles over my sensitive spot, his fingers inside me, one, two then three at a time. His pace was so aggressive, yet it felt so good. I felt my legs begin to tighten around him, and he sucked softly on my sensitive spot, using his free hand to open up my legs holding on to my thigh as I came. His name wrapped up in "fucks" leaving my lips. His tongue moving across my entire opening, taking in my wetness.

He moved his way back up to my lips, kissing me deeply, he pulled away groaning slightly, beginning to push his self off of me.

"Where are you going?" I said breathlessly.

"Condom." He said, standing up and slipping out of his briefs. I needed to remember to move the condoms closer to the bed. I quickly reached and grabbed his arm.

"It's okay. Plan B tomorrow. I have some. Come back."

He ran his fingers through his hair and didn't hesitate longer, climbing back in bed on top of me. He began kissing me deeply. Pushing his fingers back in me, at a quick pace. I moaned against his kisses, his fingers never slowing until I came again.

"Harry," I moaned, trying to slow my breathing, "I need a moment."

"Nope," he teased kissing the spot on my shoulder that lately had been my weakness. He kissed up my neck back to my lips, and before I knew it, he was inside me.

He moved with such a pace I had never experienced from him before. His strokes felt so long and rough, hitting so deep inside me I had to bite his arm to not yell out his name.

He pulled out and flipped me over in a swift motion, before he was inside me again, "God you feel so good Maggie. Does that feel good baby? Do I feel as good as you feel?" He asked, his voice so drunk in lust, as I bit the sheet to quiet my moans. I felt tears slip from my eyes from how good he felt. How connected we felt in this moment.

"So good baby, you feel so good." I moaned and he moved harder in and out of me. He leaned his weight down on me. His teeth digging into my back as he pushed himself harder and harder.

"Harry. Come with me. Please." I pushed myself back into him, matching his rhythm.

He groaned, moving faster in and out of me, his hand slipping under my jaw, choking me, biting my shoulder. I felt myself begin to shake under him, my legs no longer able to move me against him, his strokes becoming messy, until we both came together. The sensation of him releasing inside me, feeling different from how close I felt to him today. Each struggling to muffle our moans, as he still moved slowly in and out of me, before finally pulling out.

He kissed along my spine, before finally rolling off of me. I moved myself close to him, my cheek resting on his chest, as we evened out our breathing.

I rested my hand on his chest, turning my chin to rest on my hand, smiling softly at him.

He smiled back and it was enough to send chills down my spine, "I love you Margarita Santiago."

"I love you too Harry Styles." I smiled, kissing his chest.

He smiled at me, brushing my hair back with his fingers, "I can't imagine life without you anymore baby. I'm so truly and deeply in love with you."

I smiled at him, and felt the tears in my eyes again, "I can't either baby."

"Maggie, can I ask you something? A serious question." He said softly, his fingers still running through my hair.

"Of course baby." I smiled.

"If for whatever reason, this house doesn't work out. Move in with me? You and Becca? I'll be gone a lot, so it'll be like your space regardless. You can decorate it how ever you want. Stock the fridge with whatever you want. I'll build you a spice rack that you can fill up with all your spices. Just please say yes."

I searched his eyes and before any sense of logical Maggie could come in, I answered.

"Yes."