Chapter 16: I'm Not Sitting There

I woke up the next morning hugging a pillow in place of Harry. I groaned as I stretched my body out. My thighs and legs feeling so sore. I pulled myself into a seated position rubbing my eyes softly.

I look around the room unsure where I had left my phone when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called out and Becca walked in with coffee and my phone.

"I was wondering where I left that, thank you." I took both from her hands, placing my phone on my lap and sipping the coffee.

"This is so good." I said my eyes wide.

"I snuck Harry's press from London and I perfected it." She smiled proudly, sitting on the floor.

"You really have, this taste amazing!" I sipped raising an eyebrow at her, "Why are you on the floor?"

"Because I don't want to be on that bed after what I heard last night." She said raising her eyebrows at me, pressing her lips together.

"Becca, I'm so sorry." I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. I felt my face turn bright red.

"Listen, it's good to know that every single thought I had about Harry Styles and how he is in bed is true. Just really disturbing when it's with my sister." She titled her face at me before laughing.

I couldn't help but start laughing along with her, "I'm really sorry. I was really drunk last night."

She shrugged, "It's okay Mags. Promise. I put my AirPods on, and everything was fine."

I nodded sipping more of my coffee, "So how are you? I haven't really stopped to ask."

"Umm, just, wondering, if maybe it's best if we let the house go."

"Becca what do you mean?" I said setting my coffee down on the bedside table, turning to face her. I hissed softly as I tried to cross my legs, truly realizing how sore I was in this moment.

"I don't want you to waste money, on the apartment, payments here, lawyers, just everything. Just let him have it."

I shook my head, "No, Becca. This house, is basically my money, mom's, even Charles' money. If we were to sell it, I want that money to come to us, not that piece of shit man."

"Then let me just see him Maggie." She said, basically begging.

I took a deep breath, "I just." I shook my head, and started chewing on my lower lip, "I don't trust him Becks. I can't shake this gut feeling."

"I know Maggie. But we are stuck in this weird place I don't want to be stuck in. I want to move forward."

I looked away as Harry walked in the room, "I was wondering where you both were. Morning."

"Morning." We said together as Harry came over and sat on the bed next to me, kissing me softly.

"Where were you?" I asked, as he moved my hair out of my face.

"Charles and I just had coffee, to talk about things with your moms will and stuff. I think you could win the house baby. With the amount of money you and Charles contributed, while your dad didn't. It's going to be tough, but both our lawyers think it's possible."

I nodded turning to look at Becca. She looked at me, pleading with her eyes. Harry noticed looking between us both, before speaking, "What am I missing here?"

I took a deep breath, "Becca wants to see dad. I'm not going to stop her from seeing her dad."

Becca sighed with relief and I could feel Harry's panic, "Harry and I will go with you. You aren't going alone. You just tell him, you don't want to see him. Ask him to sign the papers, I won't say anything. I promise."

Becca nodded and turned to Harry, "I know you're freaking out Haz, but I got this. Okay?"

He nodded, "Okay."

Harry and I laid in bed, my head on his chest, he was leaned up against the headboard.

"You can build me my spice rack no matter where we end up baby." I said softly, and he chuckled.

"I will, I promise. Did you take the Plan B baby?" He asked softly.

"No, I will right now. I will also move the condoms out of the bathroom and into the bedside drawer." I laughed softly.

"That would be highly appreciated." He kissed the top of my head, "Charles said Anita also got home pretty toasty."

"I know, we got a little carried away." I laughed and suddenly shocked filled my body, I sat up quickly, "You two don't talk about, like our sex lives right?"

He burst out laughing, "No Maggie, that would just be, strange."

I sighed and nodded, "Thank goodness."

"Why do you and Anita?" I turned red as he asked and but my lip.

"She tried, kinda, but it's weird. I mean, for her to tell me about him." I covered my face and he laughed harder.

"Oh that's great. Hmm, maybe I will ask."

"Harold you will not!" I said sternly.

"Fine, fine. Not this year, maybe next year." Harry teased pulling me back in for a hug.

"I hate you." I glared up at him.

"You know that's a lie baby." He kissed my nose.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

He brought his lips to mine and before he kissed me I started laughing.

"What?" He said pulling away slightly.

"Becca heard us last night. I just remembered."

His eyes widened and it only made me laugh more, "I know."

He started laughing with me and kissed my face all over, "Well at least she knows her sister is well taken care of." He said playfully and I shook my head.

"Harry." I said giggling softly.