16. Heated passion (18+)

We return to the limo in silence. Charlie seems to be distracted by something.

Y/N: Everything ok? You've been out of it since the movie ended.

Charlie: Yeah, I'm OK! Seriously, no need to worry!

Y/N: Ok, I trust you.

The rest of the ride is silence. Charlie fidgets every so often, but that's it. The limo rolls to a stop and I get out and hold the door open for her.

Y/N: Allow me, ma'am.

Charlie: Oh my, how very kind of you.

I close the door and follow her inside.

Angel: Hey there lovebirds, how was the movie?

Y/N: It was ok. Very dramatic and emotional.

Charlie: It was amaaaaazing! They were such a cute couple!

Y/N: I'm just glad you had fun, and that we got to spend some time together. I think I'm gonna go take a shower now.

Charlie: Ok! See you in a bit!

I head up to my room and and get undressed. I step into the shower and enjoy the warm water hitting my skin. What was with Charlie? She starting acting weird after the movie.

There's definitely something on her mind. I'll talk to her after my shower. I finish getting clean and dry off. I walk out of my bathroom.

...

Y/N: Why is my door slightly open?

Charlie: Oh, that was me. I wanted to talk - OHMYGODYOURNAKED.

Y/N: I mean, I did just get out of the shower. And I wasn't exactly expecting company.

Charlie: R-right. W-well I uh, um...

She keeps glancing from my eyes down to my dick.

Y/N: Sorry, I'll get dressed real quick. You seem a bit distracted.

She suddenly rushes my and kisses me. This is different than when we usually kiss. There's a very noticeable lust emanating from her.

Y/N: Charlie, I-I-

Charlie: I love you Y/N. I've been wanting this for awhile now. If you don't feel the same I understand.

I kiss her, forcefully. I guide her over to the bed. I slip my tongue into her mouth. She holds me tightly and moans.

Y/N: I looked up different ways couples could be intimate after we started dating. Just to see what couples generally do. I do feel the same. Just relax, and I'll make you feel good.

She says nothing in response. She just nods and bites her lip. I kiss her neck and gently run my hand down her chest. I feel her shiver at my touch.

I unbutton her shirt and softly kiss her stomach.

Charlie: Hahhhh, fuck.

Y/N: Language, miss.

She giggles at my sarcasm. I unbutton and slide her pants off, throwing them to the floor. Her panties are already wet.

Y/N: Is this because of me, or the movie?

Charlie: B-both. I kept imagining us as the couple in the movie.

I softly chuckle and start kissing around her thighs and groin. Charlie starts breathing heavily. I gently pull her panties to the side and lick her clit.

Charlie: AHHHHN!

She tightly grips my bedsheets. I alternate how much pressure I'm using with my tongue. Her thighs begin to twitch, her breath becomes more ragged.

She suddenly goes quiet and places both her hands on the back of my head. After a moment she let's out a huge breath.

Charlie: W-Wow. That was amazing.

Y/N: I'm glad that I did it right.

Charlie: Right is an understatement. Now then...

She leans in close to my ear and whispers.

Charlie: Please, fuck me.

My face turns red. I kiss her and slowly push myself into her. She digs her nails into my back as I do. Our skin touches as I go all the way inside her.

Charlie: Please, be gentle.

Y/N: Of course.

I slowly begin thrusting. Charlie moans lightly every time I thrust. Her body is absolutely perfect. I run a hand around her collarbone. I trace it down to her chest, and to her breasts.

I run the tip of my finger across her nipple, and she inhales sharply. I then trace down her stomach and gently stroke her clit with my finger.

Charlie: Ohhhhh fuck! That feels great, please don't stop!

I pick my pace up a little. She bites down on her finger to muffle herself a little. I can feel myself nearing orgasm.

Y/N: Charlie, I'm close.

Charlie: D-do it!

I thrust a couple more times then pull out and cum on her stomach. I fall next to her on the bed. She turns to look at me, and we kiss.

Charlie: That was incredible. You weren't lying when you said you did your research.

Y/N: I just wanted to be ready. I don't want to disappoint you in any way. I-I love you, Charlie.

Her eyes go wide and she smiles.

Charlie: I love you too! Do you mind if I borrow your shower?

Y/N: Not at all.

Charlie: Thanks dear.

She gives me a quick kiss and then walks off to the bathroom.