Chapter V

Scarlett's room above^

---//---

"Holy fuck!" A whisper left my mouth as soon as I entered my room.

With slow steps, I roamed around with my mouth ajar.

Is this real? Is this really my room?

"So do you like it?" Aurelio said from behind me.

I whirled faster than a bullet and hugged him tightly.

He was clearly not expecting me to hug him like this because he went stiff like a statue.

"Like it? Are you kidding me! I feel like a fucking princess!" I threw my hands around the room to show him how excited I am.

"Language sister, you are not allowed to use these kinds of words from now on." He said while ruffling my hair and winking at me.

"Fine sorry but I love my room. Thank you so much for this." I smiled widely at him.

"I am glad you liked it. Mom designed this room for you. She wanted to give you everything to make you feel at home."

Well I feel like I am at some luxury seven star hotel but I am not complaining!

"Ofcourse she did! She is a lovely woman.... and quite a hugger too." I mumbled the last part to which He nodded his head, chuckling.

"Okay Scarlett you must be tired so you can rest a bit then I'll give you a tour later." He said going out of my room and gently closing the door.

I let out a small 'kay' still not taking my eyes off the view in front of me.

I am literally living my dream life right now.

I was actually very tired so I slept for an hour or so. Even after that I had two hours left till dinner so I video chatted with my friends telling them about everything that happened earlier.

There was still some time left with me so I started unpacking and neatly placing my clothes in the closet.

My work was almost done when I heard a knock.

"Dinner's ready bambina." Cesco said while looking at my room and closet impressively and muttering something about how I am more organised than half of the population here.

We went downstairs where everyone was seated on their places and some females in a black dress were rushing to and fro, setting up their plates.

This seen right from a movie would have amazed me but my sole focus was on the man who is seated in the center and looking more cold and intimidating than any of the men I have met before.

It feels like deja vu.

I gulped while looking at him, getting nervous for the first time since I got here.

Aurelio nudged me forward, breaking me from my thoughts.

I went ahead and took a seat between Cesco and Emilio.

Thank god the only place available is between these two. I don't think I can stand this awkward dinner with anyone else.

Someone cleared their throat, bringing me back from my thoughts and making me look at their direction. It was the same man staring at me without any expression on his face.

Staring is rude! I wanted to say but thankfully held myself back.

I wasn't uncomfortable or anything but there was something in his gaze making me more nervous then I already was.