Dealing With Issues

Virgil rushed to the stream with urgency. Since last night, he had been afraid of her and not only that but a Penta Marked beast appeared and told him that he was the female's first mate and if he tried anything to make her displeased, distressed or to cause chaos in the family, he'd personally make him wish he were dead.
Alpha-06 was her guardian and now her official mate with his mark on her heart and also her head male so his significance in her life increased.

Right now, Virgil had placed her gently by the stream and the bucket down then he practically ran away.
She tilted her head in confusion.

'Don't males who are accepted by their female in those transmigration stories lord over their female? What's up with him?'

She was confused then she saw him come back with a sponge and something in a hide bag. She took the sponge and began to bath.

'I haven't had a bath for 3 days...'

She felt disgusted with herself but knew it wasn't her fault since she was so busy. She needed to scrub her back but couldn't reach it.

'.... Oh, I can ask Virgil!'

She thought of how convenient this was for her.
She turned around to call for him but saw him hiding behind a boulder. She was so confused but thought Alpha-06 had something to do with it. She sighed and Virgil flinched. He was panicking since he thought the female disliked him.

"... Female, my name is Virgil and thank you for saving and mating with me!"

He said in haste and panic in his tone as he still kept his distance. She sighed as she looked at how fearful he was even though she did nothing.... Well nothing she remembers of anyways.
She motioned for him to come over. He gingerly went over to her and couldn't look her in the eyes. She looked at him from top to bottom and her eyes landed on his lower body.

".... Hmm~"

The Hyper Adaptive Program had her calm but she was livid on the inside.

'What the fuck?! How the hell did I manage with this thing inside yesterday?! Am I invincible or what?!'

She saw she was staring too much so she looked at his face and she saw him looking sad.

'What the hell? He's sad because I'm looking at his thing?'

She was confused then he looked at her with teary eyes and said,

"Yesterday, you were unsatisfied with this..... If only it was better...'

He sighed and her jaw nearly dropped. She wondered what she did yesterday that traumatized this male.
She cleared her throat and told him to scrub her back. He was surprisingly good as he was gentle and used the right amount of pressure. She was enjoying this bath as she instructed him on how to rub her hair with the shampoo. She had to since she was pretending to be a female and since she was now the daughter of the Beast Deity, she had a reputation to protect. Besides, if she did all the things for herself, her mates may think their useless and kill themselves.

She was in pure bliss as she looked satisfied. Virgil was happy that he could satisfy his female. She rinsed off the soap then brushed her teeth. She finished and found that Virgil had gathered her some fruits and had even given her 2 soft furs to use as a towel. She wrapped the larger one around herself and wrapped the other around her hair. She sat on a warm flat rock as she brushed her hair. She thought of giving Virgil another task and gave him the comb and brush then instructed him to style her hair with two buns, 1 on each side of her head, as she planned to disturb Alpha-06 to buy her new clothes. That when Virgil took out a pair of underwear and a beautiful dress.

 That when Virgil took out a pair of underwear and a beautiful dress