Kaira

Kaira's POV

'Damn ferals!'

I glared. I suddenly remembered how this all happened.

          They attacked I and the group I was moving with 5 days ago and tried forcing me to mate with their leader, Main, a 3 Striped Bear beastman.

'Like hell I would!'

I refused immediately and that led them to torture me day in and day out. I finally escaped by deceiving one of them into leading me away so we could mate then I killed him and ran. They damn things chased me all the way here and wanted to drag me back?

'Tch! I'd rather die!'

I bit into my tongue a little and
I shut my eyes expecting  pain but.... It never came?

'Huh?'

I slowly opened my eyes to see a massive beast much like a Leopard but with more muscles as the beast tore through Main's henchmen with so much ease.
I stared in utter shock as the group of 2 Striped beastmen, despite their efforts, were torn to shreds.

'Am I next?'

My face paled at the realization. I tried to back away but was met with the tree.

*Splash!*

A warm liquid splashed on me.

'........'

I already knew what it was due to the scent but tried to ignore it. Then, there was silence. The screams, growls, howls and hisses had stopped.

".....*Gulp*...."

I slowly turned to see the Leopard-like beast looking at me. I shuddered.

'Is this the end?'

'Am I going to die?'

As I wondered, the Leopard advanced towards me. I shut my eyes but instead of being mauled of having huge teeth clamping on her, I only got a firm and long fluffy tail grab me by the waist and before I knew it, when I opened my eyes, it was all a blur.

End of Kaira's POV

                Lei was cursing everything. He saw this female about to be raped or something but didn't react. He mulled over whether to help but then immediately acted when he thought of rescuing her and making her gather herbs for him.

'Perfect!'

And so he went on to slaughter the group of ferals then grabbed both his kill, that he hid, with his mouth and the female and left towards the lake he left Liangyu at.
He wanted to clean himself of the blood of the ferals.

          After about 5 minutes of running, he got to the lake, threw his kill beside the lake then chucked the female at a shallow spot and went in to start washing himself. Kaira gasped for air as she surfaced. She saw the Jaguar cleaning himself vigorously then turned and saw the most beautiful female on the whole continent wearing a long weird dress with a peacock pattern at the side. It was only to be expected since Liangyu's [Charm] stat was so high.
              Liangyu paused and looked at Kaira then at the Jaguar and shrugged then continued to dress. The Jaguar got out and licked it's fur thoroughly then went over to the female's position and laid down to let the sun dry it's fur.

The female gave him pats which he respond to with low growls. He didn't like being disturbed during his cleaning process. Kaira, however, thought he was growling at him. It was only then did she recognize that the Jaguar was a beastman.

"........ Hmmm...."

Liangyu turned her attention to Kaira and crossed her arms.

"....... Who are you?"