Relaxation: Part One

Liangyu was currently devising a plan to trade since Alpha-06 had told her that there were about 5 different races living there in many settlements. She at first wanted to wage war on them and conquer them but she rethought her plan when she received a Mission for trading. She thought it wasn't profitable since she still had to redo the layout of the city to make way for enabling a water way system flowing through the city.
She wanted to mate with Winston as fast as possible since he was an excellent builder. She was busy since she was reviewing males for Rin and Alice and it had been 3 days since Virgil left and she was starting to get worried.

Currently it had been 11 days since she came here and she was working on another Mission with the girls(Rin and Alice) as they planned and mobilized around 3,000 tribesmen to go on an extraction trip for meat, fruits, spices, hides and lots of building materials. She had so much work to do that she was sighing almost every minute.
Rin, Alice and Alpha-06 were worried about her mental health as she was slowly returning to the woman she was before coming here. Dull, cold, workaholic, tired, exhausted serious and a lazy schemer.
         They were worried for her when she had her business smile which accompanied her dull and cold eyes when she looked at anyone. It was as if they weren't staring at Liangyu but the Chairman of the Qin conglomerate as well as the Head of the Qin household. They were worried about this and decided that she needed to mate with Curtis as soon as possible to improve her mood since she has been waiting for him. This was the weirdest way of cheering someone up but it had to be done.

Liangyu was currently overseeing the storage of the materials when a screen popped up which startled her.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Mission-05: Mood Improvement!
You have been slaving at work to gather materials for the development of the city. However, working without rest us straining your body! Relax and mate with Curtis as well as spend 5 days resting!
Requirement: Must relax at Camel Hump Village, Must fully relax, Mate with Curtis and if desires another male, and Do not kill Bai Qinqing.
Reward: 1,000 exp points, 10 Complete Major Waterway System, 10 Complete Sewage System, 5 Super resources packs, 2 Skills, 5 Mansions. Punishment: Mate with Parker and give up the chance to mate with Winston, Muir and Shuu. Time Limit: 2 Week.]

She blinked then scowled furiously.

'I haven't even started working seriously and I have to take a break?! Bullshit!'

She continued to work the entire day since she decided that the System couldn't stop her from mating with who she wanted and if worse comes to worse, she'd just go back to being dead.
Alpha-06, Rin and Alice were worried that their plan wouldn't work so they decided to do something......

..................7 HOURS LATER...............

         Liangyu felt that her usual bed, which was just furs on top of each other, had become hard and had a grass like scent.....

"Huh? Grass?"

She opened her eyes to see day break as she laid on a grassy field with most of her body wrapped in a thick fur.
She had a blank expression when she saw the fur.

"................ THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!"

She was squirming and cursing for a good 15 minutes until she got tired. She somehow figured out a way to get out and started to survey the area. She looked around then picked up the fur and covered herself then tried opening her Interface but it didn't respond.
She was confused when the same screen from earlier popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Mission-05: Mood Improvement!
You have been slaving at work to gather materials for the development of the city. However, working without rest us straining your body! Relax and mate with Curtis as well as spend 5 days resting!
Requirement: Must relax at Camel Hump Village, Must fully relax, Mate with Curtis and if desires another male and Do not kill Bai Qinqing.
Reward: 1,000 exp points, 10 Complete Major Waterway System, 10 Complete Sewage System, 5 Super resources packs, 2 Skills, 5 Mansions. Punishment: Mate with Parker and give up the chance to mate with Winston, Muir and Shuu. Time Limit: 1 Week.]