Mysterious Male: Part Two

The Fox stepped into the room tentatively as he slowly closed the door behind him. His heart was beating like a jackhammer on overdrive as he questioned his life choices.

'... Am totally dead! Virgil's gonna kill me!'

It took a while of freaking out before he calm e down and accepted he was screwed anyways so he decided to look at the face of his Adonis one last time before he was executed by her mates.
He moved towards the huge bed were Liangyu lay underneath the thick fur quilts. He gulped as he gazed at her glorious form which seemed even more majestic and beautiful. If he was to be honest, he had often exaggerated her appearance but even then, that couldn't compare to her now.

However, Liangyu's eyebrows twitched and she slowly opened her eyes. The male's breath cut short as he trembled.

'.... I thought she was hibernating?!!'

He was too far from the door and the space under the bed was too small for his frame to hide under so he decided to face the consequences head on.

".... Mmm"

Her eyes fluttered open with confusion all over her face. The male felt like someone was squeezing her heart as he gazed at her. She blinked the slowly sat up and looked around. He was too lost in her beauty ad thought,

'...... Is she.... The one from the prophecy?'

He blanked out as he stared at her. Liangyu was a little.... Very disoriented as she tried to understand why the hell on ear.....Beastworld  she was in a fantasy castle looking like the hidden boss of a hardcore Isekai anime and in a room looking like a rich demon lord resides there.

"..... Where...."

Then she looked to her side and saw a male cloaked figure staring at her

"......."

"......."

"..... Who are you?"

Fox boy tensed up as he contemplated answering

'.... If I say nothing, she'll be angry but if I tell her and her mates know that I entered her room.....'

He imagined Virgil dismembering him but by bit and gulped. Liangyu stared at him and was actually terrified. Suddenly, the Corruption popped up outta nowhere.

"" So you're final awake!""

She said exasperatedly. Liangyu's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

'What the hell do you mean by that?'

The Corruption looked at her then shook her head.

""You idiot! You've been asleep for like 2 months since giving birth!""

Liangyu froze and had a "The fuck are you talking about?!!" look on her face.

"" Seriously? You mates had to fly your unconscious ass back here, Noxis City!!""

Liangyu was once again confused.

'This is Noxis City?!!'

The Corruption face palmed. However, just as she was about to have a nervous breakdown, the male took off his hood as the Corruption whistled, Liangyu looked over and froze immediately. She was confused at what.... Who she was looking at.

[Ding, Dong!][Name: Sol

[Ding, Dong!]
[Name: Sol

Age: 154

Gender: Male

Race: Fox

Level: 5 Stripes

Title: 24th Prince, The Prophet

Bloodline: Platinum

Compatibility: 99%

Love Meter: 49/100]

Liangyu stared at him unblinking as Sol stared into her eyes which shone with intrigue. He, who was previously shy, moved closer as his grey eyes(hope is grey) stared  into hers and for the first time in a while, she blushed. He, however, smiled brightly, held her hand and exclaimed,

"You've finally arrived O Star Of The Continent!"

Liangyu froze.

"..... What?"

.....................MEANWHILE.................

          Lei sat in the study with Virgil and Lin as he told them about his visit to The City Of The Fallen. They all had serious looks on their faces as they thought about what they were told.

".... So you mean that the Queen of the City wants us to come with Liangyu once she conquers the continent in order to receive a mission called the Grand Order in order to conquer the whole Beastworld....."

"Yes."

Lei sipped tea and said with a straight face. Virgil and Lin were trying to process this. They knew Liangyu was most likely not the Beast Deity's daughter but no less a contender for the title. But this.....
          Lin rubbed his temples as Virgil sighed.

".... Just when I thought we would have some form of peace....."

He muttered. Lei sympathized with them but paid them no further mind.

"We must wage war at the very beginning of the next season then we can take time to stabilize the situation."

Lei suggested. Virgil grunted but nodded as it was a good idea. Lin agreed. For now, they would be extremely busy with war plans and they knew they would be getting little to no rest in the coming weeks.