Memories.....

Liangyu, the Corruption and Lei were around a fire by the banks of the river roasting the deer Lei had caught.
Beside them was Kaira who was still unconscious. The poor lady was heating up and seemed to have caught a light fever. Luckily though, Lei was like a doctor, kinda.....

He treated her at the cost of Liangyu's Exp. The Corruption was busy munching on a juicy leg........... Well..... It was Liangyu......

"...... Are you a pig or what?"

He asked with disdain in his tone. Liangyu swallowed the piece in her mouth. She sighed in satisfaction at how Lei had cooked the meal.

"I'm hungry. How do you expect me to eat? With a fork and knife? We're in the freaking Beast World for Heavens sake!!"

Lei scoffed. She put her meat on the crude stone plate and stretched a bit. She glanced at Lei then she thought of something which made him flinch.

'....... Wanna do it?'

"......"

"........"

"........."

There was only silence. Lei froze. They had already mated and he didn't plan to do it again. He knew this woman was a beast.

"..... We already did it you dimwit!"

Liangyu blinked then put her finger on her chin.

"I see....."

"......"

"......"

"......."

Silence descended again. She lifted her head up with fire in her eyes.

"..... How the FUCK did THAT HAPPEN?!!!!"

Lei huffed.

"When you and Alpha-06 were and around!"

"NANI?!!(WHAT)"

Lei rolled his eyes, Liangyu crossed her arms, obviously pissed while the Corruption was seriously confused.

""...... What the fuck is this 'Nani' thing?""

She was entirely confused. Liangyu flopped to the floor. She unbuttoned the top of her dress and inspected the marks. That's when she saw the golden life-like tattoo of a Jaguar. It was, like the rest of her marks, a work of art.
She peered at Lei who sat nibbling on some pieces of meat slowly while staring into the fire. The scene was weird but it made saying anything awkward.

"...... Liangyu...."

She glanced at him.

"What is it?"

He stayed still for a moment then turned to face her. She was really confused by why he was being so dramatic but it didn't show on her face.

"...... No matter what......"

She blinked.

"No matter what?"

She was confused. Her eyebrows furrowed and she felt there was something deep about this. Lei had paused as if remembering something.

"....... Keep on chilling!"

He gave a thumbs up. Liangyu had a deadpan expression. The Corruption who was enjoying the whole play, was completely angry.

"Idiot! Stupid Bastard! Go add die!"

She was annoyed and roaring basically. Liangyu had a feeling that Lei and possibly Alpha-06 was hiding something from her....