Author's Crisis

Hello there! So um.... I really don't know what I'm doing cus I basically yeeted Curtis and other Qinqing males away from her so this is gonna be weird and I plan on making a lot of time skips as well as making this all schemy, comedic and as wholesome as possible.(⌒_⌒;)
Oh and there's gonna a lot of gruesome scenes in the coming days as I'll give Liangyu and her males time to get to know each other better. Especially Alpha-06.

I also want to upload about 20 chapters before I have to go to school so please bear with me.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.
Since I'm a hater of Qinqing, I will obviously make her suffer a bit in the story. Liangyu will be doing some serious grinding all while getting a harem(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So yeah! That's the whole rundown on the story. If you'd want something more then please comment and also please check out my other book "That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Vampire.". It's cool and lots of drama with a weird protagonist on his weird journey in another world were he meets unfortunate fates.
Please do note that this book isn't for the faint of heart as it contains a lot of gruesome scenes. Please do check it out if you're interested.(#^.^#)

Here's the profile picture for the book.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bye Bye🙋‍♀️