Complications: Part Two

Liangyu looked at the male who was not only handsome and her eyes shined like stars as she abandoned all forms of being vigilance and went directly over to the male. She started to inspect and groped him to which he was completely insensitive to.
Lei looked at her and wondered why the Wanderer didn't smack the shit out of her.

After around 10 minutes, she stood in front of the male and saw how he was around her chest in height. She totally like how he looked so adorable but she calmed down.

".... What beast are you?"

She said and crouched a bit. The male looked at her and tilted his head. She found it adorable when a screen popped up.

Ding, Dong!]
[Name: Basil

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Race: Panther

Stripes: 5 Stripes

Status: Orc

Position: 15th Prince

Bloodline: Diamond grade

Skills: Assassination Lv 9, Dissecting Lv 4, Lv 5, Night Vision Lv Max, Thick Fur Lv 4, Tail Whip Lv 6, Charge Lv 8, Berserk Lv 6.........

Personality: Dense, slow on getting things, loyal, sinister, considerate

Pact Level: 89%

Relationship: Familiar]

She looked at the screen and blinked as Lei vomitted blood from seeing it. Liangyu hummed. She watched the kid sized male look at her in confusion as she sighed and picked him up. Basil flinched but allowed her as she snuggled into his neck.
Lei who was watching all this was beyond confused as he watched Basil look at her blankly.

"..... Female,"

She removed her head and looked at him then hummed in response.

"Why are you killing my kin?"

She blinked and said with a wide smile,

"Because their tasty!"

Lei wanted to smack some sense into her as Basil carefully thought of something calmly.

".... Then if you let me swear loyalty to you will you stop the killing? You've devoured around 10% of my kind's their overall population...."

His tone was flat and she found it funny.

"I can't stop until after two weeks."

Basil frowned. He looked at her puzzled. Seeing his expression, Liangyu decided to capitalize on things.

"I can decrease it since I have been killing more than is necessary anyways....."

"How?"

She smirked.

"There is a specific number of your kind I must kill in a day...."

He thought of it then after a while, he got it.

"You want a specific amount in order to stop you from killing so much?"