The Meeting: Part Two

...............THREE DAYS AGO...............

              Liangyu was resting under the shade of a tree when she heard a notification ring out and following that was a deep and painful sensation which was coming from a certain black mark on her. She clutched her chest in pain and bent over as a suffocating feeling spread all over her body. She couldn't breath and was gasping for air when Lei was coming back in a slow stride with a tiger as big as a van in his jaws being carried with no problems.
He suddenly sensed Liangyu's pain and dashed at blinding speeds towards her. He got there really fast and morphed then went over to check up on her. He looked around for Kaira but he couldn't find her...... Well at least while using his sight he couldn't. He sniffed around and her scent drifting farther and farther away. He clicked his tongue in annoyance at his ticket to enhancing Liangyu's strength escaping but one more pain filled grunt from Liangyu was enough to make his attention snap back.

He was trying to analyze the situation when he saw her skin color grow paler and paler by the second as it looked like she was almost.... Sleeping.....

He was greatly confused when a System notification sounded.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has suddenly been bestowed a gift from ????. Due to the power of the gift, the Host and Candidate, Qin Liangyu, will undergo a crucial Update in order to increase their potential and strength.]
[Grace period has ended. The beginning of the first World Class Event: Unending Conquer has began.]

Lei's eyes widened in shock at this. He knew this despicable Event all too well and knew it was happening too early. It was as if it was a sign of their Master being impatient. He gulped as he knew that this year long Event only meant that they'd have to speed up their development process. He laid her down and covered her with a light fur then stood up and raised his hand.

*Voooooommm~*

A crystal patterned transparent shield appeared around her by 2 meters as he left to catch Kaira.

.CURRENTLY, AT THE NOXIS CITY.

                    All hell was breaking loose here. After Liam charged at Curtis, the latter who was frozen with shock recovered and used his huge tail to slap him into the ground which only made Bai Qinqing yelp in fear as Parker grabbed her tightly and looked ready to sprint at the slightest threat and get her out of there.

Meanwhile, Curtis was staring down Liam and let out a dark chuckle.

"You're soo weak and yet soo..... Stupid! I think I'd be doing a favor to this place by removing you....."

*Hisssss~*

He hissed in a sinister tone when Sandra being carried in Lloyd's coils with Harvey tagging along, came out the house. Now... You see, she had been getting her beauty sleep in order to start the day like she always did..... Terrorizing the guards when an awful lot of commotion woke her up. The sleep deprived koala of a woman was looking for the blood of whoever caused her awakening came out but when they got outside and she rubbed her eyes and looked at the scene dozens of times and she immediately facepalmed.

'Bai Qinqing...... Is it so hard for you and your males to not increase my freaking blood pressure for goodness sake?!'

She was annoyed. She knew Qinqing, though not the immediate reason, had influenced Curtis and he was triggered in some way which led to this and she was right actually.
Qinqing had expressed her desire to meet the Leader of the City but she got no answer since the one who was supposed to deliver the reply was Liam who was to arrive today but she was so anxious that Curtis had taken it upon himself to "find out why" which has all led to this catastrophe.
Sandra was annoyed but also happy in a way. She thought she could get Qinqing's "I will only have 1 mate for life" persona out of her and trauma like this will make her think about getting more males and finally mating with Parker who constantly was being self-centered and delusional.