When you cry after an argument with them | Hyung Line

Heeseung

"Why do you always have to be this annoying?" Your boyfriend asks and lets out the heaviest sigh as you fight back the tears.

"You don't have to say it like that." You mutter and feel the tears escape and fall down your cheeks.

You've been asking him if he's okay after he came back from practice but he's just so frustrated and stressed that he ends up taking it out on you.

"You just-" He starts but stops when he hears you sob. You can't help it and you don't want to go through this. "Y/N..."

You watch him while he walks toward you, his arms wrapping around you in an attempt to comfort you although he knows he messed up. He intertwines his fingers with yours and rests his head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry, love... I've been messing up in everything I do and I just... I suck."

You know the way Heeseung wants to be perfect in everything and you know very well his self-criticism and how harsh he is on himself, so you put your hand on his back and pat it.

You know he doesn't mean it, but him saying it like that makes your heart a little heavy.

Sunghoon

"I'm so damn tired of your shit."

When you and Sunghoon argue, both of you become people you're not proud of. You become childish and pouty and he says things he doesn't mean.

"Hoon, I'm just telling you to rest a little. Do you want to die out of overworking yourself so much?"

"Yes! Just leave me alone! I don't need you so just go away!" He raises his voice at you and you gulp, a lump forming in your throat.

"Sunghoon..." You call, your eyes welling up with tears.

He frowns, his eyes widening while she watches you. The thought of you leaving him for real crosses his mind and doesn't go away, making him regret every single word he said.

"No, no, no, no, no..." He shakes his head and walks to you, cupping your cheeks to make you look at him. "Don't call me Sunghoon. You never do that. I'm Hoon. Your Hoon."

He wipes your tears and says sorry so many times as he hugs you so tight, afraid you'd leave him.

Jake

"Can't you just take her out for a walk?" You point to Layla who silently flees the scene. "Jake, you've been away for so long but you don't even make an effort to spend time with us now that you're back."

"Are you talking about Layla or you?"

"I'm serious! You've been on tour and we missed you. I missed you! I just want to spend some time with y-"

"I can't do this. I need to get away from you." He sighs.

"What?" Your voice abruptly transforms into a weak, hollow whisper. Eyes filled with tears while your cheeks go red and puffy.

"Y/N, I..." Jake starts, realizing his words and the depth of the wounds they must have caused. "I'm sorry."

"I just love you, Jake. Am I wrong for doing so?" You sob when he holds you in his arms and he shakes his head.

"No..." He breathes. "I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean it. All the stress has been building up and I just... gosh, I missed you so much, Y/N."

Jay

"You don't ever listen to me." You sigh and your boyfriend scoffs. You've been telling him to rest but he never does and he worries you.

"Yes, because you keep whining about the same things again and again."

Shocked, you turn around to look at him. "Whining? I'm whining?"

Jay, with a mouth that spoke too fast in anger, responded, "You are, and I'm so sick and tired of it."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't be seeing each other then." You say your own words bringing you to tears.

"Yes, sure, I'll be better off with someone else." Jay realizes what he said almost right away because your sobs didn't go unheard.

"Y-you..." You start when he suddenly wraps his arms around you and kisses you as much as he could.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I love you so much. You're not annoying. And I want to be with you and no one else. I didn't mean anything I've just said."

You can't even talk so instead, you just firm your grasp around his waist and cry in his arms.